Turned 40...Time to be FABULOUS - NOT a Fatty!

Options
So, I turned 40 this year...and I've battled weight all of my life. It's time to take control, buckle down and get this done ... so that my 40's are FABULOUS!!! Looking for some friends who are feeling the same... :)

Have a blessed day!

Replies

• JessTicles86
    Options
    From the look of your picture you are already pretty fabulous
  • VictoriaWorksOut
    VictoriaWorksOut Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Yes! You can't change the date on your birth certificate but you can change how old you feel. And that's what matters.
  • lavi73
    lavi73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just turned 40 on Sunday and I'm right there with you! add me as a friend if you need some support!
  • trackmyday1973
    trackmyday1973 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 on June 20 of this year.

Feel free to add me :)
  • ReniaL
    ReniaL Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    And I am turning 40 in 5 months so almost there :) Add me if you wish
  • MChuipka
    MChuipka Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 this year as well! I too have decided to be fabulous! Way to go! Add me if you would like!
  • duchyworker
    duchyworker Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am 48 and turn 50 a year in January. I am determined to be fit at fifty so have given myself plenty of time to lose weight. I need to lose 2 stone so i am aiming to lose 1lb a week so it shouldn't be hard to do if I do it slowly. Hope you can do it too.:happy:
  • yowla
    yowla Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I turned 40 in Januray and the last 3 years I have gained 40lbs. I have asked my dr and he says it is age and slow metabolism. I refuse to believe that. I keep trying and I can't lose but I am not going to give up. I will not be this heavy at age 41. :cry:
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    40 is creeping up on me. I want to be fitter and hotter at 40 than in my 30s!!

You look fab!!

Feel free to add xx
  • kattp07
    kattp07 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'll be 40 in December and have been overweight my whole life tooo.I'm 5'3 and have about 25-35 lbs to lose. It never seems to go away no matter what I do!!! I keep telling myself I don't want to be fat and Forty!!!! You can add me as a friend :smile:
  • lorenzovonmatterhorn7549
    Options
    I'll be 42 this year. I'm not sure about the outside but inside I feel like I'm 20
  • TheEffort
    TheEffort Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    I'd say you're fabulous now...living in the 40s is a beautiful thing.

8488541.png
  • debbie14892
    debbie14892 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I will turn 41 next month and want to be fitter than I ever was! This is just the beginning!
  • leduque
    leduque Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    43 here! You have my support
  • askeates
    askeates Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I will be 41 in December, and feel fabulous! I still have a long way to go weight wise, but I don't feel a day over 25 on the inside :drinker:
  • Thea53186
    Thea53186 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are looking pretty good right now :) I'm with ya though - at 42!
  • Wen37
    Wen37 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I turned 39 today and I feel like you. I am going to spend this year working hard so when I turn 40 next Aug 20th it won't be so rough. I wan't to look better at 40 than I did at 20 :) You look amazing by the way. I love your hair cut :)
  • martini217
    Options
    Thank you... :) It's what you DON'T see in the picture that needs work! lol
    And I'm willing to put in the work this time. No excuses! :)
  • martini217
    Options
    Yes...the dang birth certificate...will bust me out everytime! lol
  • joaniej75
    joaniej75 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I'm 38 but feel 83....I want to be in shape befor i turn 40 so that gives me 2 years---lol......would love to be ur friend---