hi from maryland

Options
Hi! I just joined this site yesterday and I love it! I love that they have an app for my phone and its great to have the motivation :)

Sarah

Replies

• IdaBetances
    IdaBetances Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I joined about 3 days ago...Started with the app. I think this page is awesome!!! And best of all ITS FREE!!! lol....Good luck!
  • gnomie17
    Options
    thanks! i need all the motivation i can get just to get up early and go to the gym :)
  • LuckySue333
    Options
    welcome... I live in Md also... Yes this site is real nice so far. I am going on my second week. I lost 2.5 lbs the first week. Which was real exciting... Good Luck to you..
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Hello from another Marylander!
  • HYeliab
    Options
    Another one from MD. Montgomery County. I hope everyone is feeling good about their fitness efforts. Success to everyone.
    -HB
  • daniellesite
    daniellesite Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not from Maryland but so glad you joined this site. It's a true eye-opener and motivator. I really think you'll love it with all the support from everyone working towards the same goal but with different obstacles. We just all pull together to help each other. Enjoy! :smile:
  • shannonw16
    Options
    Hi my name is Shannon. This website is amazing. It has made me aware of what I am putting into my body. I have lost 16 pounds in three weeks with proper eating habits, exersise, the assistance of a nutritionalist, friends, and family. I post my food and exercise daily to keep my self aware as well as inspired. We can do it everybody! Say no to diets and yes to healthy new lifestyle!
  • gnomie17
    Options
    i used to be very athletic but arthritis has slowed me down quite a bit. my boyfriend and i broke up a few days ago and i needed to make a change...so here i am!
  • bkw157
    Options
    HI,
    I am from Maryland, Carroll county area. I love this site. I love that everyone here is so nice and helpful. And we are all in the same boat.