Need help Loosing 45lbs & KEEPING it off for GOOD:)

Options
Hey everyone I'm jadie, I'm 5ft 10 & weigh 194lbs. I have tried numerous times at weight loss, I have often succeed But then it all comes back.. Well most of it! At my heaviest I weighed 225lbs, My biggest loss was at that weight I lost 70lbs and within 6 months then put 42lbs back on. a year later i had another go and then lost 30lbs but within 2months put 26lbs back on! I ultimately want to loose another 45lbs and would find it very helpful if some of you guys could add me as friends for the support and so so i can see other people doing great, it would really inspire me. Thanks :) Jadie x

Replies

• JM109
    JM109 Posts: 16
    Options
    I don't know how much help I'd actually be, BUT I can tell you that you're in the right place to gain support, as well as challenges. We're all here for the same reason, so that builds an awesome community of people. The best advice I can give is to be consistent. Once you start, don't stop. Focus on changing your life for good; living this way for life.

It's been done, so we know it's attainable. Just go after it!

*smiles*
    Jean
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I have been on that rollercoaster before! However, I have finally gotten off the ride :) Feel free to add me
  • bettbett87
    bettbett87 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone I'm jadie, I'm 5ft 10 & weigh 194lbs. I have tried numerous times at weight loss, I have often succeed But then it all comes back.. Well most of it! At my heaviest I weighed 225lbs, My biggest loss was at that weight I lost 70lbs and within 6 months then put 42lbs back on. a year later i had another go and then lost 30lbs but within 2months put 26lbs back on! I ultimately want to loose another 45lbs and would find it very helpful if some of you guys could add me as friends for the support and so so i can see other people doing great, it would really inspire me. Thanks :) Jadie x

Hi,
    I'm 5ft 10 and currently weigh in at 230lbs. I've been trying to lose weight since having my first child 4 years ago! At one point I got down to 210lbs but that's the closest I've been to my 168lbs goal since conceiving.
    I have tried improving my lifestyle which works really well for a few weeks before something upsets me and I eat the weight back on! So, like you, I am looking to get this weight off once and for all so I can look in the mirror or at a picture without feeling sick
    XX
  • BethHG65
    BethHG65 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am right there with you...was at 269, got down to 218, now back up to 237 (well was back to 243). Want my energy level back and back to making good food choices. I am a snacker so trying to focus on healthy veggie snacking. Good luck and feel free to friend me - we all can use all the support we can get! :smile: