giving this a try

Options
I've been struggling with my weight for a while now and everything i try just doesn't seem to work. I've decided its time to buckle down and use every resource available to me for help. A several years ago i used self magazines sight to help lose some weight and make myself accountable but the fact is most of that site now a days is young girls with unrealistic expectations and it just makes me sad. I found this site through i blog i read and it seems like it will be what i need to help me keep moving.

Replies

• MsBrightside07
    Options
    Hello and welcome. :D
  • mwiechel
    mwiechel Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hello! Congrats on working on a new and improved you. What kinds of things are you doing to get started?

Feel free to add me as a friend for extra support and encouragement..
  • tickereee
    tickereee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm like you. I found out about this site from a friend and just started logging. It really does work. Just being accountable for the things you put in your mouth. I'm in it for a pretty long haul...but every day I get a little closer to my goal - there is something about having this site, MFP friends and knowing that you are doing something that makes a big difference in how you feel mentally as well as physically.
    Just take it one day at a time - no unreasonable expectations, just progress - in lots of forms.

Welcome and Good Luck!
  • millionairesstv
    millionairesstv Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    HI giving this a try
    I found this site by chance but it really works to keep you focused and aware of what your actually eating.
    some things you can try also are paul mc kenna i can make you thin cd it helps to focus your mind to help motivate you for exercise.
  • hnoelle85
    hnoelle85 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I just realized that i didnt really state any important informatio lol. I'm 5'2'' and weight 143ish (i fluctuate between 145 and 142 i think my scale may need new batteries) I'm a vegetarian and use to be vegan so i'd like to get back on a vegan diet. Right now i am working on eating more whole foods and eating vegan. i'm trying to cut my late night eating down. As far as exercise I just started the C25K program and am doing Jillian Micheals 30 day shred three days a week, Monday Wednesday and Friday. On Tuesday and Thursday i have roller derby practice so i'm on skates for two hours but i am jogging for 10 minutes in the morning on those days. Saturdays or Sundays i go to the local rink and skate for an hour or go to the bike trail and skate 4 miles. I'll admitt i have a hard time sticking with my routines though and thats where i need the most help.