Where are the people in their Twenties!

Options

Replies

• KaleeCat
    KaleeCat Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    24 here! Will be a quarter century in a month and 8 days!!
  • subotai2
    Options
    22 from the frozen north (Sweden) here! Some of my food diary entries might look wierd lol.
  • Cassandral90
    Cassandral90 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am 23, I have just started using MFP and I need motivation. That seems to always be my trouble, since I do this on my own at home, no one holds me accountable. Need your motivation :)
  • fletchleg
    fletchleg Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hi :). I'm 24, from the UK and been on mfp for just over a year now. Down 76lbs with another 68 to go to my goal weight.

Just getting back into the swing of things after two or three months of maintaining, so definitely up for more friends :D
  • tealbutterfly27
    tealbutterfly27 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My first post here... I'm 27 looking to get down to 140 pounds, I'm 165! Gone are the days when I could eat what I want. Just want to shift this weight! I'm getting married in December!! Grrr.

Need all the support I can get.
  • Robertmurray13
    Options
    I'm 23 just joined feel free to add me :)
  • violetcharms
    violetcharms Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 27. Looking to lose 20lb and reduce body fat to the healthy range about 25% from my current 34%.

Would love motivating and friendly ppl to keep me accountable. =)
  • ezznthos
    Options
    man just awesome congrats.... very inspirational to hear peeps doing it...... stay awesome! tracey:bigsmile:
  • ezznthos
    Options
    shoot, just find something you love to do,,,,,, or when u vaccum and do chores , ( or anything really , ) just do it like you are on fire..... like some one is coming in 15 min and you gotta clean it all........ this way of thinking got me thru my 20s and 30s it really helps....... u can do it
  • littlebee26
    Options
    There are many many mfper's in their 20's it would seem!
  • julfarn
    julfarn Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    28 and looking for some extra support as well! I eat somewhat vegan, just started heavy lifting (well, my version of heavy), and am looking to fit into my old clothes (so lose about 20lbs or so).

Anyone else with similar goals, feel free to add me!
  • teamiconic
    teamiconic Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Bumping again
  • mexy04
    Options
    Still holding on to my twenties :)
  • RN514
    RN514 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Hi y'all :)
    New encouraging friends are always fun!

I'm a 22 year old nurse from the south. I've lost 32lbs so far, but still have about 35 more to go.

Feel free to add me, but please include a message!
  • robabob3
    robabob3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    21 year old from Australia, lost a bit of weight so far lots to go, but ill get there.

Looking for some motivated people that post often...... Come on people I need something to read and comment on while I'm at work.

If that's you feel free to add me.
  • bekindi
    Options
    I'm 25 and would love some friends in their 20's! I'm reverse dieting up my calories and more into body recomp through lifting/pole than actually losing weight.

Feel free to add me :)
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    23 here
  • GemmaRowlands
    GemmaRowlands Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    22 (23 in 4 days eek)
    Lost 137lbs
    Managed to maintain for 8 months, long may it continue.

Love to all!
  • smann1115
    smann1115 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 20, turning 21 in a couple months and I'm trying to be at my lowest weight for my birthday! I'm a college student with a busy schedule- feel free to add me!
  • Ratzz_zz
    Ratzz_zz Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 23. Im gonna lose 15 kgs by december by hook or by crook. Looking for people who are as motivated as i am :)