3rd times the charm, right?!

Options
I mean seriously...I can't come up with anymore excuses! I'm not too busy, I'm not too tired and I'm sure as he** not too skinny so what am I doing?!

This will be my 3rd attempt at buckling down and getting on track to be that svelte, energetic and HAPPY person I used to be. I seem to strive when I have the encouragement and help of others. SO, I would love to make some new friends for mutual words of inspiration, the occasional breakdown and general tomfoolery.
Katie

Replies

• katies7544
    Options
    Did I say something wrong?! Does my breath stink?! ;)
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    Did I say something wrong?! Does my breath stink?! ;)

Ew....
  • madtownjeremy
    Options
    Also, WELCOME!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Welcome back to the boards. And good luck.
  • Guggz
    Guggz Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    You can do it. As long as we keep going, in spite of mishaps, it is so doable. Been there, done that, and I am back on track. Best of luck. luv. G.
  • foxymags
    foxymags Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I feel you! It took me a year of "I'm going to start this Monday!" (and 15lbs of extra weight gain) before I actually started.

I've been dedicated for a month, but beginning to really feel like I'm getting my energy back and feel more in control of myself.

All the best!
  • mandyfkelley
    Options
    I am in the same boat! Feel free to add me (I am a MFP rookie and have only been on here for about a week!)
  • LaVonda47
    Options
    Welcome back! We can do it. I'm in the same boat as you!
  • cphair27
    cphair27 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how many times you start--as long as you don't stop trying

feel free to friend me too
  • latenitelucy
    latenitelucy Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    It doesn't matter how many times you start--as long as you don't stop trying

Exactly what I was gonna say! Welcome back...again!:flowerforyou:
  • ericaquin
    ericaquin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You had me at your title, lol! Yesterday I posted "second times a charm" welcome back