From Bedridden at 490lbs to 5k runs at 295lbs.

Options

Replies

• loriwhitefaith
    loriwhitefaith Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome story and job well done. Thank you so much for sharing with us. :-) Your hard work has paid off. I am so happy you have found a new life. I applaud all your goals and can't wait to hear about your 5k. Sending friend request at this time. My goal is to complete a 5k in the future as well.

Lori in Ga
  • thxo
    thxo Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! Congratulations.
  • kristen2713
    kristen2713 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    Holy heck...absolutely AMAZING!! Not only should you be proud, but you should do all you can to get your story out there more so more folks who think there is no turning back and no hope can realize that it can be done with the right determination. I can only imagine how difficult it has been, but you have just inspired the heck out of me!!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • josavage
    josavage Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    How did I miss this back in January??? Congratulations on an amazing job! You look fantastic - so happy and healthy in that profile picture.
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    this so so great! thanks for sharing!
  • alliemarie77
    alliemarie77 Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!
  • ganbaranba
    ganbaranba Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • scarrletti_girl
    scarrletti_girl Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    wow. that is terrific. Truly inspirational. great job! and good luck! :)
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    wow amazing job and congratulation
  • maryannelk
    maryannelk Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats!
  • LesaDave
    LesaDave Posts: 1,480 Member
    Options
    Thanks everybody. Since I wrote that I have even lost more weight. I have hit my goal of 225lbs making that a total of 265 lbs lost. I am so active now and my herniated discs don't bother me now. ( well not all the time...lol) But I am truely Living Life and Loving it!!! God Bless and stay strong.....Stay active!

FANTASTIC and inspirational! Congrats to you for sticking with it and making it to the goals you set!!! Wish you nothing but happiness in your new life!!!

Your stats... 490 lbs and 68" waist to 295 lbs and 44" waist...that was enough to make my mouth drop. But I looked at the pic and said "NO WAY is he 295 pounds. Glad I read this.

And I must say...you look MAH-VELOUS!!!! Congrats!!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • Sassybmom
    Sassybmom Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    AMAZING work!
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • hopefaithlove24
    hopefaithlove24 Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    Amazing! ....
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    You're awesome! Keep at it!
  • Event_Horizon975
    Event_Horizon975 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Wow.....so amazing!! NEVER stop! You're doing it! Keep doing it! Anything is possible for you! Have FUN with your 5k goals!!!
  • cindybowcut
    cindybowcut Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    You are so inspirational. Thank you so much for sharing your story. Keep up the good work, you look fabulous.
  • Leesel66
    Leesel66 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    What an amazing journey you have been on. Such determination to take control back of your life and learning to enjoy living. Thank you for sharing and inspiring so many of us. Awesome awesome awesome...:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!