Burleson, Texas any one here?

Options
I am looking for people in my area that might work out. I am pretty new to the area and don't know many people. Its just me and my husband. I have looked in the Find Members but I have not found much. I was just wondering... :ohwell:

Replies

• RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I'm in McKinney so its pretty far but still wanted to say hello! Welcome! Where did you move from?
  • PaulCoble
    Options
    Hey Summer, Me and my wife are in the Cleburne area. We host a Fitclub on Monday nights @ Bethel Temple A/G. We workout to programs like P90X, TurboFire, Insanity and others. Would love to have yall sometime. Give me a shout paulcoble1@gmail.com

Paul Coble
  • mark996
    mark996 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I'm in Rowlett, but travel to Arlington/Ft. Worth area for powerlifting and strongman training. I don't think you'd be interested in that, but that's what we do.
  • summerjoy0621
    summerjoy0621 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Oh thats cool... I moved from Odessa. We have actually been here for 3 years but we just work and go home. No social life to say the least! Thanks and Hi back at cha..
  • summerjoy0621
    Options
    Hey Summer, Me and my wife are in the Cleburne area. We host a Fitclub on Monday nights @ Bethel Temple A/G. We workout to programs like P90X, TurboFire, Insanity and others. Would love to have yall sometime. Give me a shout paulcoble1@gmail.com

Paul Coble

Wow Thanks Paul that sounds pretty awesome... I will email you.
  • summerjoy0621
    Options
    I'm in Rowlett, but travel to Arlington/Ft. Worth area for powerlifting and strongman training. I don't think you'd be interested in that, but that's what we do.

Powerlifting huh... Well I might not be on that level but I appreciate the offer. All friends are welcome with me! I actually like watching some powerlifting on tv when I can catch it! Nice to meet you Sir.:smile: