workout DVDs

Options
For all of those who workout in the comfort of your home, which workout dvds has been the most effective??

Replies

• Squamation
    Squamation Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    I've done both Insanity and Les Mills Pump at home.

I enjoyed both of them but I'm most looking forward to doing the Les Mills one again.
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    The Biggest Loser workouts were the most effective for me when I first started losing weight. Honestly, the most effective workout will be the one you like and can stick to.
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I had great results from Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred and am loving Focus T25 right now! :)
  • MommyisFit
    MommyisFit Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Insanity was by far the most effective for me. I dropped 25 lbs in 2 months after having my son.

I do Les Mills BodyPump at the gym twice a week and it is fantastic too!
  • JOHNSON524
    Options
    :smile:
  • Gee45
    Gee45 Posts: 171
    Options
    I enjoyed Les Mills Combat. P90x, Chalean Extreme and Turbofire are pretty good as well.
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity but I like doing the Daily Burn. It's an app and there are tons of workouts on there. I haven't gotten bored with it yet and you can choose your trainer, intensity level, time, type of workout, I love it! They have a 60 day free trial right now
  • alpdexplorer
    alpdexplorer Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I am currently doing The Biggest Loser 30-Day Challenge. It's one DVD I've actually been able to stick with. Just ordered a couple more Biggest Loser DVDs. I recommend them.

Some people like Jillian Michaels 30-Day Shred.
    Me? I didn't like it. It was too difficult. I may be able to do it once I am in a little better shape.

Just try different DVDs and go with what you like and can stick with.
  • tryshaantonelli
    tryshaantonelli Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I love zumba and I actually use YouTube to find zumba videos. Otherwise, if you have an XBox 360, the zumba for the Kinect is good- Rush and Core, not the first one that came out. There are several good ones if you have a Kinect. Check out the reviews on ones that look interesting to see if they are any good
  • crystalc27
    crystalc27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I did Insanity but I like doing the Daily Burn. It's an app and there are tons of workouts on there. I haven't gotten bored with it yet and you can choose your trainer, intensity level, time, type of workout, I love it! They have a 60 day free trial right now

Interesting:happy:
  • bravis113
    bravis113 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I like Leslie Sansone's Walk away the pounds!