Any other moms out there?

Options
I'm looking for other moms who are on their weight loss journey. I just had my third baby a little over 6 weeks ago and this will be our last one so I am ready to get back into shape and fit into those pre pregnancy jeans I've kept into over the past years. I've got 3 babies 3 and under all delivered my csection, all 10 pounders lol. my husband is currently deployed and my goal is to lose these pounds before he gets back. I'm wanting to meet other moms who can encourage me along the way and in return I can give encouragement back. I know other moms will understand better what I'm going through, waking up 3-4 times a night to feed the baby, running around after a 2 and 3 year old all day, playing referee with the dogs... Normal mom stuff lol. I know there's got to be more busy moms out there then just me! I've started the 30 day shred and once I'm finished that I'm moving into p90x currently on day 3 of 30ds. I'm eating clean and keeping true to marking down everything in mfp food diary. Hope to meet some moms soon!

Replies

• darneshawilliamson
    Options
    :smile: Hi! I had my second son (8 mos now) by c-section. I can go on the journey with you.
  • MommyisFit
    MommyisFit Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM of 2 kids, both over 9lbs and born by csection. Pretty new to this site and loving it thus far. I do my best to eat about 90-95% clean and am completely addicted to exercise. Not sure anything is going to get rid of my csection tummy though! :/

Feel free to add me. :)
  • CrystlePistol
    CrystlePistol Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a sahm of 2 kids, 2yo and almost 5yo...with their dad and all our pets I feel like I have a lot more than that though. I'm thinking about doing 30ds again soon. Other moms feel free to add me, I could use a few more friends on here.
  • crystalc27
    crystalc27 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello, mother of 3 boys right here. All my births have been vaginal but I don't know if my pouch is ever going to diminish..feel free to add me :)
  • tegeler85
    tegeler85 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I have a 7 yr old daughter and 3 yr old son. Both via stressful and traumatic c-sections that did quite the number on my body. I've never been able to get my darn belly back!!

I just stared up again yesterday. I want to get warmed up a bit then I have the 30 day shred DVD and insanity workout with my name on it!!
  • ShannonBushnellBush
    Options
    Hi I'm a single mom that works, goes to school and just started a business. I'm looking to lose about 15 lbs and get fit. They say 80% of your weight loss success is diet, so I just started tracking my food today and love how easy it is! I'm going to be starting another one of Beachbody's home workout programs, Brazil Butt Lift. I'm starting a Challenge Group Sept. 1st. Are you in a Challenge Group?
  • Ryane726
    Ryane726 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I have a 20 month old daughter. Getting back on the wagon after I gained back what I had lost before I got pregnant, plus some. Now at my highest, looking to get healthier before baby #2. We would like to get pregnant sometime next year. I'm looking to drop at least 50lbs, but my ultimate goal is 120lbs. Starting with small goals to get me going.

Good Luck! :smile:
  • MacMomma2013
    MacMomma2013 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I am a mom to two beautiful girls, the last of which was born over 3 years ago. I have finally decided that I need to get back in shape and set a better example for my children about nutrition and exercise.

Feel free to add me to your growing list of moms that are here to help motivate and encourage you!
  • ByeSwellyBelly
    Options
    i am a Sahm of a two year old girl. I love Mfp and I have logged in everyday for the past year and a half! I am just about to reach 30 pounds lost with about 15-20 more to lose. Welcome!
  • ByeSwellyBelly
    Options
    Hello, mother of 3 boys right here. All my births have been vaginal but I don't know if my pouch is ever going to diminish..feel free to add me :)

I feel ya on that, girl! Hence my username :)

(I hope that quoted you...I am posting from my phone)
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm a SAHM mom to two boys, 2.5 years and 7 months. The first weighed 9.5 lbs and my youngest weighed 10.4 lbs, hehe. Big boys and both natural deliveries ;) I've lost the baby weight but now I'm trying to lose the post wedding weight...haha. We got married 4.5 years ago! Slow and steady is my goal, were done having babies so I to am ready to get my body back :) Feel free to add me if you like!
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hi - I am mum to a 4 year old daughter (who starts school 2 weeks today!) and a 2 year old son (who is going through the terrible twos and giving me the run around at the moment!). I live in the UK.
    Both were C section as well - my daughter was breech and my son got stuck, so although I am getting there with the weight loss (about 2/3 of the way through) I still have the overhang tummy to lose.
    I work 3 days a week at the moment, but leave my job next week and will become SAHM with 2 mornings work a week for our local church. My husband works long hours so fitting in child free time for exercise can become difficult.

Feel free to add me
  • rsum77
    rsum77 Posts: 30
    Options
    Hello,
    I am a mother of one child. My daughter is 5 years old and my biggest fan. I gain alot of weight when I was pregnant with her. Now trying to get back down to size. I have alot to get off. Join me on my journey to the new me. :)
  • estliza
    estliza Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey there I am a mum of a 16 month old who was born via emergency c section and was put to sleep for her birth she was 7 weeks early due to preclampsia and hellp syndrome. I lost weight while I was pregnant but put it all back on and now want to loose weight at least 20kg and get fit and hopefully next pregnancy is problem free. I am new to this and tracking food I have a fit bit so I can see how much I am doing and that and also fell free to add me an ill try my best to keep you motivated.
  • Adrienne80B
    Adrienne80B Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What's SAHM?
  • JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Stay at home mum :)
  • serotonin11
    Options
    Hi, I have three kids. Son is 8 and was born via c-section, and daughters are 5 and 10 months, VBACs. Feel free to add me!
  • sammieloft91
    Options
    Hi...feel free to add me..im a mother of 2 boys..ive got a 3 year old and 19 month old. Im still trying to lose the rest of the weight i gained From having kids.
  • Pretender68
    Pretender68 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there...I had my daughter, my first, 4 months ago vaginally and still have a pooch. I just went back to work and am balancing trying to lose the 20 lbs I gained with making sure I eat enough while breastfeeding. Talking with other moms going through the same thing would be some extra motivation!