Is anyone doing the HCG diet???

Options
I need buddies!!!

Replies

• ericaquin
    ericaquin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Not currently but I did 2 yrs ago, lost 40 lbs in 21 days and kept it off until recently. My weight only came back because I was eating like crap. You will get sick of eating the same things but its so incredibly worth it. Your hunger will go away by day 3-5. Do Not Stray from the diet. My diet was only 3 weeks long. I did not exercise until day 22 when I went off the diet and maintained my weight which was very easy to do. Don't let anyone discourage you!
  • amysparson
    amysparson Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks that is great to hear. I am only on day 2 so I know the hard part hasn't even started yet but I am determined this time!!! Just need to find some buddies :)
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    :noway:
  • yocupcakez
    Options
    yes add me im starting saturday im looking for buddies
  • Beastette
    Beastette Posts: 1,497 Member
    Options
    No, I don't think anyone is.
  • SGSmallman
    SGSmallman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,323 Member
    Options
    just an fyi, mfp has a forum rule about discussing/promoting unhealthy diet plans, including HCG.

dont be surprised if this thread disappears.
  • MinMin97
    MinMin97 Posts: 2,676 Member
    Options
    In B4 the lock!
    This diet is not the best idea.
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    NO.
  • So_Much_Fab
    So_Much_Fab Posts: 1,146 Member
    Options
    This was created by an MFP member...you might want to read it:

http://www.squidoo.com/unsafe_hcg_diet
  • RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Not again......... Worst diet plan ever!! :noway:
  • _HeartsOnFire_
    _HeartsOnFire_ Posts: 5,304 Member
    Options
    I am not trying to be negative or discouraging. I'm just going to say I had a friend that did it, and when I saw a photo of her after, she looked like a starved kid in Ethiopia. She looked very unhealthy.

Just take into consideration that some peoples results of maintaining and such after they finished with the shots are not typical and may not be what you experience. With that said, just make sure you're doing what's best for you and healthy.
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    :noway: :grumble:
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    tumblr_inline_mk88a4AbAI1qz4rgp.gif
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    This is a terrible idea. Please rethink.
  • soehlerking
    soehlerking Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Above the message boards, there's a link for "Search." Type in HCG, you'll get everything MFP has to say on it. Please don't do it; you can succeed through diet and exercise!
  • Emprawrting
    Emprawrting Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Why would you ever do this to yourself? There is no way this diet is healthy and just the mere fact that Dr.Oz is promoting it... ugh! I don't wanna come off as an A-hole (though I probably already have at this point hahah ;P), but do yourself a favor and pick a healthier to lose weight :)
  • Mcgrawhaha
    Mcgrawhaha Posts: 1,596 Member
    Options
    LOL, ITS NOT THE HCG THATS MAKING YOU LOSE WEIGHT, ITS THE EATING ONLY 500 CALORIES A DAY THATS CAUSING THE WEIGHT LOSS.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    Uh oh... got my popcorn out because I know its going to be good if this post is not locked soon.
This discussion has been closed.