Anybody else?

Options
2»

Replies

• harvo
    harvo Posts: 4,676 Member
    Options
    I turn on my 2Pac channel on Pandora....
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I listen to Eminem :P
  • brandynot
    Options
    I listen to Eminem :P

^^This!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    Yes, some hardcore music is amazing for a workout. I just put my Pandora on Hard Rock and let it go. Give me some ACDC or In This Moment and my heart rate automatically goes up.
  • cparter
    cparter Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    It does not matter what music I am listening to just so it is loud and I do not have to hear all the useless noise in the gym. That turn it up and I am free.
  • Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    If I can listen to Common, Drake, The Weekend, The Dream and Miguel then I am good. SOmething about sexy music makes me want to work harder to get sweaty lol.
    When I lift though it has to be Rap or something like Postal Service, Passion Pit
    Stretch time alway needs Chris Brown slow songs :)
  • JenAndSome
    JenAndSome Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Yes, some hardcore music is amazing for a workout. I just put my Pandora on Hard Rock and let it go. Give me some ACDC or In This Moment and my heart rate automatically goes up.

In This Moment is one of my faves!

Hard rock is a must have for working out/running!
  • Maryssa_
    Maryssa_ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't know what it is, but I workout harder and longer when I listen to my Rock music playlist rather than I do any other of my playlists...

Can't help but push myself a little harder with Avenged Sevenfold screaming in my ear.

"Gon' make you sweat, gon' make you groove" - Led Zeppelin; Black Dog is the song of the day.

rock music works for a lot of things lol

This is true! Lol