Hello from Dublin, Ireland!

Options
New to all of this, only found and joined this website today but I think I'm getting the hang of it!!! Getting married in less than a year and decided I needed to make a proper effort to look as good as I could when I walk down that aisle (or on the honeymoon in the bikini...) fingers crossed that I'll keep this up and get properly motivated.. looking forward to it (in a strange kind of way) wish me luck on my journey!

Replies

• sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    Hello from Sheffield, England!

I have been here a few months and I love it! Everyone is very supportive and I love reading everyone's posts.

Good luck x
  • sanrog
    Options
    Hello from Cincinnati, Ohio USA - This is a great place to get a lot of support, advice and recipes. I've been here about 6 weeks and I love it. Best of luck to you!!!
  • lisakay209
    Options
    Hello, I'm new too. I sure hope you meet your goal! Welcome.
  • miss_ugly
    Options
    TFFT! I was beginning to think i was the only brit here!!!
  • MAbbate
    Options
    Welcome (from Green Cove Springs, Florida, USA)! I am sure you will find this site extremely helpful. Members are supportive, friendly, and offer so many helpful hints and recipes. You cannot find a better place than MFP. Feel free to friend request me, if you'd like. I am always willing to welcome new members and offer any support & encouragement that I can. Good luck in your weight loss journey :)
    Marlene
  • sydcocktail
    Options
    Best of luck to you from Baltimore Maryland!!!!!!!:smile:
  • bridee2b
    Options
    Good luck cats01 - I'm a fellow bride-to-be (as if you hadn't of guessed from the name!!) from the Emerald Isle, and new here too!!!