NSV's

Options
Post your latest NSV (non-scale victory). Let's see some of the things that have made you feel AWESOME!

This morning, I put on a shirt that used to fit me like I bought it at Baby Gap, and it now closes and fits comfortably! Also, got told I look cute by one of my coworkers :blushing:

Replies

• JLN1974
    JLN1974 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    It was my mum's birthday on Sunday. I wore a dress I originally bought for my graduation 16 years ago. Last time I tried it on it had bulges in all the wrong places, the previous time it wouldn't even do up.
  • JayMri
    JayMri Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wore a medium t-shirt this weekend and it fit comfortably, used to be skin tight!
  • MaryPoppinsIAint
    MaryPoppinsIAint Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I redid all my TDEE numbers w/ the latest set of body measurements last night and discovered that I've dropped from 45+% body fat (don't remember exactly) in January, to 38%, and I've also dropped from the "morbidly obese" BMI of 43 to 38 (just regular obesity, then... *rolls eyes*).
  • IamUndrCnstruction
    IamUndrCnstruction Posts: 691 Member
    Options
    Looked down yesterday to see that that annoying little pudge of fat under the arm, I guess some call it "sideboob" you know the pudge that sticks over the edge of a strapless dress....was almost gone!!!!
  • Shelby1582
    Shelby1582 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I ran 4.5 miles the other day, which is the farthest I've ever run! In January I couldn't even do a whole mile without stopping.
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    I had to buy new underpants this week...LOL. Mine were too baggy.
  • eep223
    eep223 Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    I fit into capris I haven't worn in over a year!
  • lustyrusty
    Options
    I went out to the pub last week and wore the top I'd last worn on my 21st birthday!! That was 10 years ago!
  • walkinthedogs
    walkinthedogs Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I had to buy new underpants this week...LOL. Mine were too baggy.

Love it, you know you've got a win when it time to buy new panties.

Great posts BTW, I love reading this type of moto.

Just today I was able to wear a shirt that was just too tight previously. I was very happy. Sometimes the NSV are actually the sweetest!