Looking for Motivating friends :)

Options
Hello everyone,

I was on MFP for a while and tried life without it... between Wedding Planning, School and other things.. I sort of fell off the ball (not too much off the ball but enough) but I am back... and I would like gain some supportive friends along the way. Now that I am married and my focus can go back to my fitness and health.. I have a goal of dropping about 20lbs by the New Year...and toning up. Ultimately I would love a flat stomach and to be steady size 12(currently 14/16 - I am 6'2").

I haven't ran in weeks so I decided to try the whole couch to 5k (started yesterday).

I am looking for people who are really into the healthy life style... not interested in people who starve themselves, complain constantly and/or do not work out/eat right and wonder why they are not losing.... :) Please feel free to add me!

Replies

• xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You can feel free to add me :) I definitely don't starve myself. I've looked up so much research on fitness and health so I know that's not the answer. I'm also married and starting college in the fall so I know how hard it can get to log everyday and watch what your eating. I need to lose about 20-25lbs and started strength training to tone up as well :)
  • charlotteritter9
    charlotteritter9 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a single mother, 28 years old, with 3 children. We have a busy schedule, but I'm looking for a few motivating friends. I don't have any on this app. I use it everyday, but I took a break for a few months. I'm not looking to lose a large amount of weight, just want to maintain a healthy life style and set a good example for my kiddos. Anyone who wants to add me would be kindly welcome!
  • fitmom07
    fitmom07 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am 28 years old and a mother of 2 (23 months and 6 months). I am married but my husband is currently deployed, so I have a busy schedule. I log in everyday, I work out hard everyday, and I am usually pretty careful about what I eat. I have about 40 pounds I would like to lose before my husband comes home, but I am more focused on how tone I am and how I look in clothes versus what the scale says and I want to life a healthy lifestyle and continue when my husband comes home. Feel free to add me.

Oh, I also start week 4 of couch to 5k on Wednesday!