Sauna To Lose Water Weight

Options
I'm not sure if I spelled "Sauna" right, but I ate a little too much sodium today than I should have. 3200 mg. my daily goal is 2500. I didn't go over calories or fat or anything, i'm still within my daily goal. I plan on going to the gym later, actually I plan on riding my bike to the gym. (2.8 miles) and then 2.8 miles back. I'm going to mostly play basketball and run a little bit.

I've been extremely bloated, since i ate all that sodium, now working out causes sweat, which = water loss, but if i spend a good 10-15 minutes in the sauna, i'll be sweating out a ton more. Will that help me lose some of this stubborn water retention?, obviously i will replenish with water, but i don't plan on eating or anything after the sauna. i would have already had my dinner in.

The 3200 mg includes my lunch and what i'm going to be eating for dinner. (subway).

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    No. If you go in a sauna you will dehydrate yourself more. If you want to lose water, drink water!
  • crisbabe81
    crisbabe81 Posts: 170
    Options
    No. If you go in a sauna you will dehydrate yourself more. If you want to lose water, drink water!

^^ QFT