Starting to shrink!

Options
It's not a huge succes, but I have lost 2 inches around my waist so far, and starting to lose on my legs too. I can't tell when I look, but the tape measurer says so, and my stretch marks are starting to itch. lol So, I know my skin is starting to get a little looser. Any other small successes out there?

Replies

• sgcamarillo
    Options
    Don't sell yourself short - it's a big success!
  • klmmoore
    klmmoore Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    That's great! I celebrated when I lost my first inch off my waist. It wasn't much but anything is worth celebrating! Congratulations!
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    its great!! xxxx
  • knittygirl52
    knittygirl52 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    What do you mean "it's not a huge success"? YES IT IS! You've lost 2 inches of belly fat--do you know how much that improves your health? According to your ticker you are HALFWAY to your goal!!! Those are amazingly huge successes. Congratulate yourself. You deserve it!
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Wow, 2 inches from the waist!!! That's amazing!!!

I just got started eating right and working out again on Monday, but I have already noticed that I have more energy towards the end of the day and I have been sleeping better. I can't wait to see the body fat go down. I will be measuring on Sundays, and I am looking forward to seeing the changes happen.
  • RedneckWmn
    RedneckWmn Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    That's definitely a huge accomplishment! Be proud of yourself! I'll take inches over pounds when I can't have both! HAHA!
  • Beebee78
    Options
    That's fantastic xxx
  • agdeierl
    agdeierl Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Personally, I'm more excited about inches than what the scale says. I confess I haven't actually measured myself, (because it usually depresses me) but it doesn't look like I've lost any inches at all--though I've lost almost 4 lbs according to the scale...but who cares if you can't tell? You can tell with inches lost!
  • tlvillatorola
    tlvillatorola Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thats wonderful keep posting your inches so you will know how much you actually lost? Losing inches you should be able to see the results in your clothes. Keep going thats really a nice accomplishment!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Wow, 2 inches from the waist!!! That's amazing!!!

I just got started eating right and working out again on Monday, but I have already noticed that I have more energy towards the end of the day and I have been sleeping better. I can't wait to see the body fat go down. I will be measuring on Sundays, and I am looking forward to seeing the changes happen.

I have more energy at the end of the day too, as well as sleeping better. I'm not sure if it's just that I'm not eating all the processed junk I used to, or if it's the exercise, but I wouldn't change what I'm doing until it effected me in a negative manner. I don't care about the scale that much, because I know with the measuring, I'm losing fat, and gaining muscle. As far as being "half way" I started my ticker from my end of pregnancy weight. Which probably confused some of you. lol I apologize for that. But it also motivates me to see bigger numbers. lol Thank you for all your support! xxxxxxx

PS My size 13 pants are starting to feel loose as well. :drinker:
  • bremcdonnell
    Options
    Hurray! That's great. Congratulations.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!