165 lbs down!

Options

Replies

• queenwildcat
    Options
    Thank you for your story. You look incredible, and I am certain that you feel amazing.

I started my journey in January 2013. Like you, I focus mostly on cardio and logging every morsel that goes into my mouth (including an occasional ice cream or cookie). I have lost 78 pounds thus far on my way to a goal of 110. Every success story makes me more determined.
  • tomich54
    tomich54 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look AMAZING and about 20 years younger! You go girl! :wink:
  • 5ftnFun
    5ftnFun Posts: 948 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! And I agree with the others that you look many years younger now. But more importantly, glad to read about all the improvements in your health too! :drinker:
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of the nice compliments!
  • Avarindria
    Avarindria Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!!! Congratulations!
  • level26
    level26 Posts: 27
    Options
    You look about 20 years younger in the after photo. Well done! Congrats on all your success!

True!
  • donohoe4
    donohoe4 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I feel a lot younger!! Thank you!
  • lovemykids58
    lovemykids58 Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! You look like a totally diff. person! Congrats and keep up the amazing work- You have done an amazing job :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • dbletwins
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! These are the stories that help all of us keep plugging away! Congratulations to you!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Quite a transformation!! Congratulations!!
  • Imcharmed
    Imcharmed Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Your looking amazing.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    My goodness, you look like your own daughter! So much younger and healthier! Congrats!
  • ALW65
    ALW65 Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    That's a fantastic story - kudos to you for taking control of your life and earning such magnificent results! Very Inspirational :flowerforyou:
  • pureirishman
    pureirishman Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Looking better, feelinng better, healthier, more active...don't you wonder why not sooner? No matter, you've accomplished what very few people have ever even tried. God bless.
  • MarthaJones42
    MarthaJones42 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Great!!!! Well done for keeping at it through the ups and downs when there are no quick fixes! You look wonderful. Congratulations! Enjoy your health and happiness!
  • lyoill
    lyoill Posts: 59
    Options
    You look about 20 years younger in the after photo. Well done! Congrats on all your success!

I was going to say that it looks like a mother and daughter photo side by side. Well done on improving your health as well:)
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done!! :flowerforyou:
  • bdubya55
    bdubya55 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    An absolutely wonderful and inspiring accomplishment, truly an achievement to be proud of. Congrats on your success! :drinker:
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    wow - you look wonderful, and great news on the medication! that is my goal - to get off the BP and cholestrol meds
  • stu1102
    stu1102 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    is that your sister :)

very well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!