Is this extreme?

Options

Replies

• BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I saw this on an episode of 1,000 Ways To Die.
    She died.
    Different person. This woman lived.

Which means at least two people were stupid enough to think this was a good idea.

O.o I'm not sure what is worse though... the guy who is reading foxnews... or the woman.....
  • superfox12082
    superfox12082 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Yes it is. I heard about this on the radio this morning and thought to myself that I would have to cut myself open because I couldn't handle knowing it was in there...
  • _crafty_
    _crafty_ Posts: 1,682 Member
    Options
    Murica!!!.jpg

Murica!!

You jest, but he looks happy as hell to me.

Until he goes to light up and blows the oxygen tank sky high. That *kitten* happens.
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    okay aren't tapeworms one of the things found in the water in Africa or somewhere, that makes it so the locals cant drink the water because they basically eat you from the inside out? and then they die? i could be wrong it might be a different thing, but still, who would think that is a good idea?
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    tumblr_mrpisuZDAo1rcrlngo1_500.jpg
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    Options
    Surely it's come right out during a good "Cleanse." I see no problem here.

i dont think they just come out. i think they actually borrow partly into the wall of your stomach so that they dont go anywhere, and then when you eat something they eat it out of your stomach and thats how they live and you lose weight because your body doesnt get a chance to fuel itself with the food you eat. at least i think thats how it works
  • Mara_
    Mara_ Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    okay aren't tapeworms one of the things found in the water in Africa or somewhere, that makes it so the locals cant drink the water because they basically eat you from the inside out? and then they die? i could be wrong it might be a different thing, but still, who would think that is a good idea?
    Yes, they are. They can get 30 meters.

Oh, and they can make themselves pregnant, so double weight loss! [/sarcasm]
  • thesophierose
    thesophierose Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    omg what. Lol. That a friggen stupid idea. -_- My god people. What happened to the good ol gym time and healthy eating?
  • histora
    histora Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Naw, you're just not *dedicated* enough, man. :glasses:

(I jest, before anyone gets their panties wadded up.)
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    Options

i was wrong Africa has Guinea worms in there water
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    O.o I'm not sure what is worse though... the guy who is reading foxnews... or the woman.....

Please excuse me for allowing my knuckles to drag the ground. I love it when posters drag their politics into threads.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    She died.
    Different person. This woman lived.

Which means at least two people were stupid enough to think this was a good idea.

50/50?
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options
    She died.

I saw that episode too!!!
  • auntiebabs
    auntiebabs Posts: 1,754 Member
    Options
    tumblr_louwzo6tIM1qdhvyro1_1280.jpg
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    Options
    Murica!!!.jpg

Murica!!

Could be any one of my patients!
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options
    Murica!!!.jpg

Murica!!

You jest, but he looks happy as hell to me.

Until he goes to light up and blows the oxygen tank sky high. That *kitten* happens.

More likely he will just get flash burns to his face. I've seen that a bajillion times in my life.
  • BattleTaxi
    BattleTaxi Posts: 752 Member
    Options

Please excuse me for allowing my knuckles to drag the ground. I love it when posters drag their politics into threads.

troll_arms.gif
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    Options

Not quite. They have a two stage life cycle. People have them in the adult stages. Livestock in the earlier stages. Livestock eat the "eggs" or the segments that are shat out by an infected human. They then develop in the gut of the cow or pig. Once they hatch, they pentrate into the muscle tissue of the host animal. Humans slaughter said animal, and undercook it. They eat it, and *bam* they are infected with the adult version which attaches itself to the intestinal wall. There it absorbs the nutrients meant for the host as they pass through the digestive tract, and grow to amazingly long tapeworms. Eventually, the adult tapeworms begin to shed segmetns, and release eggs into the digestive tract, and the human poops them into a field where they are ingested by livestock. Repeat.
  • TheBitSlinger
    TheBitSlinger Posts: 621 Member
    Options

troll_arms.gif

tumblr_m6ft2txBvN1rwcc6bo1_500.gif
  • gzus7freek
    gzus7freek Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    funny-comics-tapeworm-hank-is-dying-1360348507.jpg

Last frame says Hank is dying......