Music that keeps you PUMPED during a workout.

Options
If anyone is like me, headphones are blasting during a workout. Id rather not hear the gossip from the ladies next to me talking their heads off. I need to get pumped and in the zone AND stay in the zone.

What music gets you in that zone?

For me I listen to mostly pandora, and let me tell you THE best station for high energy music lovers is
Chris Brown-Turn up the Music station.
This station has it all, dance, pop, r&b, and hiphop and its all high energy all the time.

I did interval training and was only supposed to sprint for 30 secs, but some of those songs had me sprinting for 2 straight minutes.
Whats your favortie.

Replies

• maresbears87
    Options
    Love Pandora! I listen to the pop and hip hop power workout station. I also love Pitbull and Will I Am to get myself dancing like a crazy maniac :)
  • HeyGoRun
    HeyGoRun Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    I hate pandora!! I have fitradio its the best, i listen to electro house the most!
  • Nkechiye
    Nkechiye Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I love that pop and hip hop power! Im going to load Pitbull and Will i am as well, sounds like a great mix thank you.
  • Nkechiye
    Options
    I am going to check out fit radio. Never heard of it!
  • arson714
    arson714 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    No matter what, Bury Your Dead always gets the job done.
  • mkcongrove1
    mkcongrove1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options

^^^^This
  • JHaakinson
    JHaakinson Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I've been rocking out to Volbeat or Five Finger Death Punch radio on Pandora. The occassional slow song comes on but I just skip over it!
  • Nkechiye
    Options
    what is this?
  • Nkechiye
    Options
    I've been rocking out to Volbeat or Five Finger Death Punch radio on Pandora. The occassional slow song comes on but I just skip over it!
    this kind of music is great for my warm-ups. I tried it out and it gave me a boost, thanks.
  • holliebevineau
    holliebevineau Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Just get rhapsody. Create playlist. Go.