NSV's :3

Options
This is my first time posting in a forum :)
I always look, but never really felt the need to post.
So a few things happened recently, and even though their isn't a significant loss in my waistline, my body is looking different!
So, my nsv's lately are:

1. My towel fits me -I would never by xl towels, and finally my regular towels wrap all the way around me
2. My collar bone is (slightly) Showing - that's never happened to me- even :P
3. My clothes don't fit! Eveything is looser, and my shirts! I swim in them!
4. My clothes fit Better - all my old clothes, or clothes that used to be tight, fit and look good now!
5. I have actually been able to bike places a need to (that are across town!) Without dieing
6. Things are easier in general! walking, biking, moving things around, helping out and playing with my dog :)

I might not be losing fast, but I definitely notice changes :3
Makes me happy that I've decided to turn my life around (even if I indulge every now and then!)

what are some of your recent nsv's?

I'm always looking for new Friends, so add me if you want!! :3

Replies

• Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! I can feel you on the first one too - I could never just wrap a towel around me after a shower when I had a roommate because they didn't fit around. Now, there's plenty of overlap.
  • JustQuitIt
    Options
    The towel thing is AWWWEEESOOOMMMEE (<--obviously I was excited by this). Pilates ( I do blogilates Pop Pilates) is so much easier. Running is a thing now! I like my legs enough to get a tattoo on my calf (I was running out of skin that I like the look of without getting sleeves :P
  • traceyleighgirl
    traceyleighgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I pulled on my size 8 work pants a few days ago, which are getting really baggy, so I grabbed a belt I bought a few months ago that I thought would shrink with me during my weight loss, because it has holes throughout the entire length of the belt. I put it on today and there was so much extra belt at the end that I had to stick the tail into the next belt hoop halfway around my pants! It was awesome! I started at a 14/16 size work pant. :) Very exciting for :)
  • traceyleighgirl
    traceyleighgirl Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your NSV :) I love em!!
  • mountaingirl1961
    mountaingirl1961 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I am sitting here wearing a girlie t-shirt that I haven't been able to wear since buying it about 10 years ago.

Haven't lost a lot of weight but I sure have moved it around a bunch.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!