Gang related activity in the woods?

Options
pawnstarNate
pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
Going through my game camera pictures...I came across these two and thought it could be gang signs...ya think?

deercam.jpg

Replies

• pawnstarNate
    pawnstarNate Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    either gang signs or that deer has a lot of patience to stand there for 8 minutes
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I feel like there are some real creepy eyes stalking that deer in the background.
  • caitypants86
    caitypants86 Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    Lol! This is too cute...
  • CaliforniaBarbie
    CaliforniaBarbie Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    I feel like there are some real creepy eyes stalking that deer in the background.

lol its just another deer.
    but i think hes coming to join the first deer in gang related activities.
  • BlessedBe23
    BlessedBe23 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    East-SIIDDEE
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    I agree, gang related deer activity is on the rise. Just yesterday morning, during my 5:30am walk, I came across about half a dozen yearlings loitering in the streets with a couple of older deer. They just stood there, silently staring at me, daring me to make a move. But they were just gang wannabes, b/c when I walked closer, they scattered like the wind.
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options

lol its just another deer.
    but i think hes coming to join the first deer in gang related activities.

Oh, I see. He is just there for the gang bang.
  • Nkechiye
    Nkechiye Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I agree, gang related deer activity is on the rise. Just yesterday morning, during my 5:30am walk, I came across about half a dozen yearlings loitering in the streets with a couple of older deer. They just stood there, silently staring at me, daring me to make a move. But they were just gang wannabes, b/c when I walked closer, they scattered like the wind.
    lmao
  • polarsjewel
    polarsjewel Posts: 1,726 Member
    Options
    [/quote]

Oh, I see. He is just there for the gang bang.
    [/quote]

Don't you need more than one deer for a gang bang??