A new me...

Options
Just joined today and I'm excited to reach my fitness goals! I really just want to be healthy. After baby #1, I lost all of the weight (with hard work, but not impossible work...) and was the smallest since middle school. Now, after baby #2, I'm struggling to shred it off this time. But now I will! I have to!! My goal is not only to get down to my smallest ever, but even a bit more. :)

Start weight: 140
Goal weight: 125

Let's all do it together!! We need all the support we can get, right?!

Replies

• platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    Options
    You've come to the right place... MFP is great, and the people are awesome. We'll cheer you on to success... grab some friends, and make it happen! Feel free to add me, if you need a buddy. :-)
  • rachelcordova
    Options
    Welcome! :)
  • tongo
    Options
    Welcome Lori...

I'm new as well....10 days exactly...I love the support and great tools on here and I believe you will see what I'm talking about the more you sign on each day... Good luck and know we are all striving to be healthier....

Tonya Jenkins
  • lifeasiseeit2
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck!
  • Katiekat1182
    Katiekat1182 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Good Luck!! Feel free to add me!!
  • nikicoleman
    nikicoleman Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Welcome - this site really has changed my life....I never understood why you would track your food so closely and it has really helped shape my eating habits to see it! I am a little more than half way to goal and I'm excited at already what has happened. Best of luck in your journey! :)
  • Sparren
    Sparren Posts: 106
    Options
    Welcome! This is a great site, hope you get the results you are aiming for!
  • ATJune
    ATJune Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    all the best Lori!!