Replies

• chunkydunk714
    chunkydunk714 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    Damn girl, you look good ma. Good job!
  • uneik3
    uneik3 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You're absolutely stunning!
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    i won't tell you what to do, but if i looked like you look now, i would be celebrating! at goal! for sure! congrats on a fantabulous success!
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Whole new you is right! All your hard work has paid off! Great determination! Be proud of yourself :)
  • DaniDC28
    DaniDC28 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    You look awesome!!!
  • floop1207
    floop1207 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    you look awesome :smile:
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    You look great!....

I would check your weight/height ratio to make sure that another 10lbs will keep you in the healthy BMI category. Because women especially can have issues if your weight drops below that. It can actually affect fertility and health. I can't judge that on a picture so make sure you check that and if you are good ..go for it!...If not...adjust your goal.

Either way Congrats!!
  • Maryssa_
    Maryssa_ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone, seriously. Y'all are so kind. :-)
  • sunflower505
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss! You look absolutely amazing!! Model material! Such an inspiration to everyone here and I'm sure I am right in saying we are ALL very proud of you!!

What exercise did you do to help with your weight loss if I may ask?

All the best for your further 10 pound but girl, you seriously don't need to lose a single one! You look incredible! :)
  • Maryssa_
    Maryssa_ Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Well done on your weight loss! You look absolutely amazing!! Model material! Such an inspiration to everyone here and I'm sure I am right in saying we are ALL very proud of you!!

What exercise did you do to help with your weight loss if I may ask?

All the best for your further 10 pound but girl, you seriously don't need to lose a single one! You look incredible! :)

Thank you so much! I love to hear that I can inspire people, that makes me feel really good!
    As for exercising I do a lot of running, walking, running stairs, jumping jacks, and push ups. I've recently started insanity, and I am seeing some results from that now.
    :-)
  • dgdjs_hdks
    Options
    fantastic loss! congrats.
  • BeautifullyB
    BeautifullyB Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! Inspiring indeed!
  • NinjadURbacon
    NinjadURbacon Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!