My favorite dress one year later (pics)

Options
I've already posted my story before and joined in a few different before and after threads so you may have already seen my progress. But here are some fun pics to show the difference in a dress that I bought a few years ago.You see, when I saw the dress in the store I thought it was sooo cute, but after I bought it I ended up having to wear it as a shirt because it was just too short. (actually I was just too wide!) This weekend I got to wear it for the first time as an actual dress the way it was intended.

You can't really see it much in this picture but I'm wearing it as a top with jeans on Christmas of 2011. I was a couple weeks pregnant and didn't know it yet. I was still my normal weight of 175 lbs.
IMG1993.jpg

This was exactly one year ago this month. I was 9 months pregnant and weighed 198 lbs. My favorite dress to the rescue as a great maternity top that accommodated my big ol belly!
DisplayImage.jpg

This was this weekend. It a dress! It's actually a dress! Currently 135 lbs. Sorry its kinda blurry. My camera phone isn't the greatest. Forgive my face also, lol. I hadn't done my hair or make up yet.
IMG2311.jpg

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!