Hi all, new here!

Options
I am starting to try to get back in shape (maybe then my hubby will quit calling me 'puddin butt'!). Used to be really active in my teen years but have become more sedentary lately and I want to change that! And hey, maybe having someone outside the house to call me out if i get lazy will be motivation enough to keep at it... right? :)
So just thought i'd post and say 'hi' and allow you all to mock my lazy butt whenever you want

Replies

• tidus10
    tidus10 Posts: 5
    Options
    i just joined up here too! welcome to the site!!
  • sarasgotthis
    Options
    welcome, Im new too and its been pretty cool.
  • VulpesCrucigera
    Options
    I just joined in as well :) I think that talking about how hard (or maybe just challenging) it is to get in shape is the best way to keep motivated. God knows I always needed someone to kick my butt every time I got lazy :)
  • pangelicus
    pangelicus Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me if you'd like. It's fun and helpful to have people to chat with to celebrate all the victories, however big or small :)
  • ravegee
    ravegee Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me anyone.
  • ManyRainbows
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome everyone :)
    One of the toughest things for me will be eating 'right' I don't really eat much that is super sugary or anything, I am just not good at eating the right things, or making the right choices. (like not eating so many crackers with peanut butter on them! That apparently put me over my calories for the day.. oops!) So having friends here to kick my butt into shape will be good for me.