Hi everyone

Options
Hi my name is Alysen Springer. I am trying to lose weight were i can be healthy again and plus on top of that i am trying to get into the law enforcement and they told me i need to lose about 60lbs. So, i am on the fast track because i am working out with a friend who is helpful and plus now i am eatting healthier. This website is going help me track what i eat and how much because i have habbits of eatting to much of certain things. But all i want is to be healthy again and be able to keep up with my baby cousin. :)

Replies

• brazcub
    brazcub Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome and let me know if you have any questions.
  • jtalbot06
    jtalbot06 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi Gatorgirl and welcome! This is a great place for tracking your calories and your exercise. I have been here for about 16 days now and I am loving all the support on the site. Its keeping me highly motivated. Good luck to you both personally and professionally!

2061950.png
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome.

This is a great place for support and motivation.

Karen
  • Weezer80
    Options
    Hello! I just joined myself! I just want to lose weight and feel better and get into clothes I was able to wear years ago!!! I am so not good at discipline when it comes to food so I thought maybe this would be good for me, trying fitness pal. Thanks all!