Steven Tyler Has Jumped The Shark

Options
snookeroo
snookeroo Posts: 1,992 Member
Remember the episode of Happy Days when Fonzie jumped the shark on water skies?

WALK THIS WAY Steven Tyler. The Fonz has company!

I guess anything for money! But come on Mr. Tyler...have some pride! Your vinyl days made you a legend! You have solidified a place in Cleveland.

Come on dawg...for me for you...I mean, I don't know man...

Oh well, I guess if you discover the next Clay Aiken...

GET YOUR WINGS - TOYS IN THE ATTIC - ROCKS -
DRAW THE LINE- american idol?

Replies

• John8188
    Options
    First of all...hugh Beatles fan :)

second...he didn't jump, just got old.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    He jumped the shark whe he did that awful Armageddon song, I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.
  • OnionCookie
    OnionCookie Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I'm rather intrigued. Steven Tyler and Jennifer Lopez on the same judging panel should be interesting to say the least.
  • snookeroo
    Options

Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen got old too. They, however, are afraid of sharks! Or don't like water skis! Or have better management.
  • toots99
    Options

Bob Dylan and Bruce Springsteen got old too. They, however, are afraid of sharks! Or don't like water skies! Or have better management.

:laugh: :laugh:

I :heart: Bruce Springsteen.
  • snookeroo
    Options
    He jumped the shark whe he did that awful Armageddon song, I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing.

I agree. Perhaps even after NIGHT IN THE RUTS and the departure of Joe Perry. Some good stuff upon his return but never back, well, BACK IN THE SADDLE.

Maybe he just got tired of being pushed off stage by Joe. What if Randy or Ryan gives him a shove?
  • toots99
    Options
    Then he'll break the other hip! :laugh:

"Walk This Way" was one of my favorite books I've ever read.
  • deckerp
    deckerp Posts: 4,365 Member
    Options
    Maybe it's not as bad as you think. It's not like it's The Gong Show. :wink:
  • dj_stevie_c
    Options
    I dread the day Henry Rollins starts singing Jazz/Blues

Oh wait...
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    He's still Steven Tyler. I'll still go see Aerosmith in concert. He may have jumped the shark, but when he landed on the other side, he deposited a couple hundred thousand in his bank account.
  • ZebraHead
    ZebraHead Posts: 15,207 Member
    Options

I enjoy this song very much. 113.gif
  • ♥Faerie♥
    ♥Faerie♥ Posts: 14,053 Member
    Options
    Never really listened to Aerosmith, but I do have a friend that is a stage hand for them. The stories he tells are quite interesting.....he knew long before it was out that Steven Tyler was going to be on Idol, he has spent the last month or so getting all Steven's things shipped to Idol, it's a pretty cool job, but he is gone a LOT, sometimes he's on the road for months at a time.....not sure I would like that, but to meet all these people I guess makes up for it...