First time in 8 years...

chloehippy
chloehippy Posts: 8
edited September 21 in Success Stories
for the first time in 8 years I have a BMI under 40 and it feels great!!! Since the first week of august I have lost 16.3 pounds and it really has been quite a journey. I decided to lose weight to try to naturally control my pcos and be able to conceive a much wanted baby. My dr wants to see a 10 % reduction I am over half way there!!! There is no way I could do it without MFP and all of the people on these boards I may not post a lit but I read everyday and you have all helped so much thank you all!!!

Replies

• it sure does feel great! good job on your journey to a better, healthy life!!
  • bjberry
    bjberry Posts: 665 Member
    Fabulous! Once you have attained your first goal--losing weight, you can slow down the weight loss and still continue losing to whatever final weight you want to reach.
    Best of success on having a beautiful baby.
    Hugs, :drinker: (water)
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    for the first time in 8 years I have a BMI under 40 and it feels great!!! Since the first week of august I have lost 16.3 pounds and it really has been quite a journey. I decided to lose weight to try to naturally control my pcos and be able to conceive a much wanted baby. My dr wants to see a 10 % reduction I am over half way there!!! There is no way I could do it without MFP and all of the people on these boards I may not post a lit but I read everyday and you have all helped so much thank you all!!!

Wishing you all the best wishes in the world that you will eventually have a baby.

WTG on your weightloss so far and getting your BMI under 40. There is not much that compares to that feeling of well-being in my opinion, it makes a person feel like they can achieve virtually anything.

Take care and all the best xxx
  • just wanted to say thanks girls for the added support. i hope to keep going with this way past the 10 percent mark... i would love to someday be about 140 but i would be very happy at 170 which is where i was when i met my husband.
  • Great job! Good luck on your journey to a healthy body and motherhood. :heart:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!