Replies

• lali_lemon
    lali_lemon Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    21 need new friends too adding you :)
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    23, Payroll Coordinator. Doing Insanity week 2 right now. Somewhat new to the site... On daily. Anyone feel free to add me!
  • debzz23
    debzz23 Posts: 18
    Options
    Will add you now Hun
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Hi, 22, pre-pharmacy student in Kentucky. I could use some serious motivation to make sure I fit in my wedding dress next summer!
  • superspork2
    superspork2 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im a 23 year old film student in Colorado. Always looking for friends! Anyone can feel free to add me
  • jess_erin
    jess_erin Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hey, I'm 25 with about 50 lbs to lose. I've recently started 30DS and C25K. I'd love some interactive friends.
  • ChristinaOrtiz23
    ChristinaOrtiz23 Posts: 1,546 Member
    Options
    Hey

I'm 25 years old and live in CT and lost 10 lbs ( it was 15, but gain 5 lbs when i went on vacation, so I'm trying to re-lose the weight i gained). In total I'm trying to lose another 30-40 lbs. I lo I'm a full time mom, Full time girlfriend, a full time worker and a full time MFP supporter lol. I'm on MFP all day and love supporting other MFP and being supported also. I do have a 4 year old but he keeps me moving.. feel free to add me or anyone else on here ;-D
  • xsabrinalynn
    xsabrinalynn Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    24 :) on everyday! feel free to add me.
  • BreahLindley
    Options
    Hi my name is Breah. I am 21 almost 22 years old and Im looking to lose about 100lbs total....everyone please add me :)
  • MeGaga
    MeGaga Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm 26, dentist, i'm new here and i need friends to encourage and motivate me lose the over 40 kgs i want to lose.. i'll add u, and i'd appreciate if anybody added me and let's lose those pounds and inches :D
  • hollywollyx
    Options
    Hi there! Been lacking in motivation lately and getting to know more people on here might help! Adding you now :D.
  • cde5gtown
    cde5gtown Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Added you. I'm 23 and looking to lose 30 lbs. good luck in your journey!
  • jovalleau
    jovalleau Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I'm 29. Does that count?

Oh, and you can "Friend" people on here?
  • emree93
    emree93 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hey I'm turning 20 in December, feel free to add. From Australia studying Exercise and sport science. I would love to give advice on sports and nutrition for those who are in need and share my fitness journey and goals with you. I would love to motivate you and be motivated also :)
  • ohsointricate8
    ohsointricate8 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and from the suburbs! (currently going to school in kentucky though)
    feel free to add me! I can always use encouragement :)
  • bulimiargh
    Options
    I'm 20, studying English Medieval/Old Norse Literature, and vegan. Would love fellow vegan/recovering and supportive friends :)
  • mike_usmc
    mike_usmc Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    20's? As a 33 year old I find that agecist!!
  • ashandstuff
    ashandstuff Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    23 years old graduate student. On my way to losing 19 pounds to get to my target weight! :]

Anyone can feel free to add me. I try and interact with everyone on my page at least once a day!

Spread the encouragement!!!!
  • Grenon
    Grenon Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    23 year old Canadian student here! Looking to lose a few more pounds and tone up, have lost nearly 90 pounds so far over the last three years! Feel free to add, looking for new and active friends to motivate and be motivated by!
  • jboccio90
    jboccio90 Posts: 644 Member
    Options
    I am 22, feel free to add me :)