Need "Friends" on here that check in daily

Options
I really would love to have more interaction... with people who log in regularly. Feel free to add me :)

I am 33, I work full time as a Legal Assistant....and go to school full time... and plan on going to law school next year. I have a 15 year old son...

I just started circuit training this morning and LOVE it. Also a fan of zumba.

Replies

• ambermpage
    ambermpage Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I log everyday! Helps to keep me in check. I am also 33 and a Legal Assistant! Just got my second degree in May, so I know how tough it is. Congrats on the plan for law school. Haven't tried Zumba, but everyone tells me I have to because it's so much fun.
  • Helenca76
    Helenca76 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    I log in daily and do circuit training twice a week.
    Friend request sent :-)
  • codycsweet
    codycsweet Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and try to give encouragement or a smiley face to others to let you know I am there with you. I'm on week 3 of t25 and love Zumba
  • xxhieixx
    xxhieixx Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Hello! :)
    I log everyday. I do zumba twice a week and try to do a weight circuit 3 times a week. Feel free to add me :)
  • Emmienz
    Emmienz Posts: 29
    Options
    I log in everyday ! working full time managing a train of fashion boutiques so am always on the go and travel alot for work so understand how hard it is!!

I always support friends and try help when and where i can so feel free to add me :)
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Hi :)

Feel free to add me ...I've been logging in for more than 350 days in a row now...
    Diary always open and I comment a lot :)

Let's motivate ourselves.... More the better.
  • O2Bslimagain
    O2Bslimagain Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I do my best to log in every day. I do my best to make it to the gym Monday- Friday. I do weights/cardio. I am also trying to get back into running. I ran a marathon last October and haven't really done anything since then. My body was pretty beat up after that. I am 45- mother of 4 teenagers and 12 yr. old. I am a stay at home mom who finds odd jobs every now and then. Feel free to add me!
  • Nettabee
    Nettabee Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Would love to help support you! :flowerforyou:

I also have started back checking in daily and could use as much support as possible! I have a long ways to go, but i'm ready!
  • doIlhands
    doIlhands Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    Im at 145 days logged in a row right now :happy: I'm not always great with the food/exercise but i'm always here! Adding you RN!
  • noura80
    noura80 Posts: 47
    Options
    Hi!!

I log in everyday day too. I'm 32 (33 next month) and a working mother of 2 crazy boys. I'm in IT so most of my work is behind a desk. I workout daily (mostly 5 times a week but try to go shopping for groceries or so on the days that I rest to keep my body accustomed to moving) Feel free to add me (or anyone in this post)
  • Kinda79
    Kinda79 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Hi! I log in every day and would love to have more friends to help motivate each other. :) I did recently go camping so I didn't log in for 2 days but otherwise I'm a daily logger. :) Feel free to add me.
  • Slimagainshelly
    Slimagainshelly Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too, I am very new to this as its only my 2nd full week.
    I log on everyday and some of the advice given is so helpful.
  • xapril77x
    xapril77x Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 35... My oldest son is 19, middle 12, & youngest 8... I log on every day & my diary is open 4 viewing... & I try 2 offer support 2 my friends or at least let them know I noticed they're doing well... Feel free 2 add me!
  • Sugarhiccup03
    Sugarhiccup03 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and I just started zumba. I love it! I will send you a request.
  • KayleighRebecca25
    KayleighRebecca25 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, im here daily.

Im also going to be studying for a law degree :)
  • mandym007
    Options
    I log in every day as I need support, some days I'm good, some days I find it really difficult. I swim 6 out of 7 days and also ride my horse most days. I want to lose weight and get back into the lovely slim fitting cloths but its so hard...
  • spottedkathy
    spottedkathy Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I am on here everyday. Feel free to add me. :)
  • jelehman
    Options
    I check in daily and need some support right now. Working really hard and not seeing results, at least on the scale.
  • Winston1717
    Options
    Hi just turned 49 and I log in daily. Feel free to add for support. Good luck.
  • twentyseven2012
    twentyseven2012 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am getting back in the game, and check in daily. Feel free to add me.

BTW, 33 and going to law school? Rock on. I am 36 and in grad. school working on my M.Ed in School Counseling; will be done in 16 months. :)