hello everyone!!!!

zette1023
zette1023 Posts: 4
edited September 21 in Introduce Yourself
hello!!!Everyone!!! my name is zette ,i live in the Philippines.and i am new to MyFitnessPal.I'm very depressed right now.because of my weight .i feel like i want to give up not going to the gym anymore.

this is my story last year when i visited my sister in Australia.i spend almost 3 months there.when i got back home here in the Philippines.i lose weight almost 10-20 kilos.i was so happy.that i lose weight.i have maintain my weight from January2009 to January 2010.i stop almost 3 months not going to the gym.on June i start gaining weight again.i feel so sad about it.because i let myself down and not mainting my weight... my current weight is 154 lbs my goal weight is 129.8 lbs.i need to lose weight by next year because my sister is going to be married.i want to look pretty to her wedding day...
i hope i can get back myself to the gym....
Thank you guys !!!!for reading my story.I can use all the support I can get :smile: Good Luck!!!!!
I'd love some friends for the journey, so feel free to add me! =)

Replies

• my encouragement to you is to know why you want to lose weight. is it for the pictures at your sister's wedding? or are you really wanting to be healthy? for me, in the past i have always wanted it to be for others or for a goal. my focus is health. i have been working on why i run to food for my comfort. i'm working on me from the inside out. lifestyle changes are what last. my prayers are with you and your road to healthy choices.
  • Good luck on your journey xxx
  • platoon
    platoon Posts: 340
    You can do it! Just take one day at a time... Welcome.
  • hello!no,it's for me to be healthy and to have a self confidence and to look nice.thanks!!!
  • welcome, & i agree with turbojanem do it for yourself. i wish you all the best on your journey
This discussion has been closed.