Hi from NC

Options
I heard about this website and thought I would come check it out. My name is Michelle and I am 42 yrs old. I have been married for 20 yrs and have a son 19 and daughter 11. Have been big all my life and still struggling! any support I can get is appreciated and I can give support just as much. I have lost 25 pounds since June and just wanna keep up the losing. Hope everyone has a great day!!!!!!

Replies

• RB12000
    Options
    hey, I'm from NC as well. This website is the best! Makes it easy to keep checking in and stay focused! Have a great day, too! Congrats on your success so far!!!!!
  • brockly25
    Options
    Lol this is the site for you :). People here are so helpful :) and if you need Anything or anyone
    You know where I'm at ;). You lost 20 lbs. Very nice. Happy for you and your on your way to a
    New you.
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    Fellow North Carolinian here :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP!
  • BETTY54
    BETTY54 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, Hampstead NC here, I am new here and like all of us we want to loose weight and keep it off, get healthy and feel sexy too
    good luck to all of us, everyone on this site it so encouraging, I have been reading some of the posts, still figuring out how to use the site but will continue to learn , thanks for all the good advice
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    Hello, everyone! I am from Concord, NC. :) Let's do this together!!!
  • pwurtz1231
    pwurtz1231 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm from Mooresville, NC! I live in Hawaii now, but I really miss NC. Welcome to the site, it's been great for me so far!
  • JStarnes
    JStarnes Posts: 5,576 Member
    Options
    I'm from Mooresville, NC! I live in Hawaii now, but I really miss NC. Welcome to the site, it's been great for me so far!
    Aww, I work in Statesville! We go to Mooresville a lot! Do you know when you'll be back?
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Well done on your loss so far! xxx
  • luvablkate
    Options
    Good luck and welcome.
  • Vipecap
    Vipecap Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your weight loss, from Greensboro :)