New to the site :)

Options
Hey, I started doing atkins and running about 2 months ago, started at 253lbs and now im at 206 and hopefully still loosing. Just wanted to get on here and get more help on how to loose and get better looking.
I'm 23 and before this ive never ran before, im up to running a mile and a half straight and able to go ago after 4 minutes. Im stoked with my progress but want more... so i joined up to get more support!

Replies

• mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Nice work so far! Feel free to add me if you'd like. :)
  • tidus10
    tidus10 Posts: 5
    Options
    thank you, ive been pretty good about sticking with the diet,,, but i think i am beginning to plateau :( been stuck at 206
  • hazeldixon89
    hazeldixon89 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You need to change up the excerise, do something different, maybe some Hiit training or weight lifting, muscles do help burn fat :)
  • lightribbon
    Options
    Wow! Amazing weight loss. :noway: Congrats! Feel free to send me a friend request. I could do with losing that much weight. :blushing:
  • ElliottTN
    ElliottTN Posts: 1,614 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I started around the same weight and now I'm in the 170s range with a goal around the low 160s. I made my progress with diet, lots of cardio and weight training.
  • sandinmyhair
    Options
    Nice weight loss, OP! I'm also doing the low carb thing but not strictly on Atkins. Lost 2 whole lbs in the first week, so it's great to know of your awesome progress. :)
  • dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    great job so far. I find zig zagging my calories during a plateau. send a friend request if you would like. have a great day and keep up the great work