Keep smilin'.....you deserve it!
  • KarenJanine
    KarenJanine Posts: 3,497 Member
    Options
    Great results :)
  • Rarity2013
    Rarity2013 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    What an inspiring lesson to everyone who focuses too hard on weight, and not how they look/feel. You look incredible- amazing work.
  • sun_fish
    sun_fish Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Great transformation! Thanks for sharing.
  • chm2616
    chm2616 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    you look awesome!!!!!!
  • HerBravado
    HerBravado Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    YES, I'm so excited to see this because I tend to get rather annoyed when the scale doesn't budge & yet I do lose inches. It feels like I'm not making a difference but this is cool. So...thanks! & great work! lol.
  • ezziepug
    ezziepug Posts: 57
    Options
    You look fantastic! Very inspirational to me, and a reminder that I can focus too much on the scale and not enough on my fitness.
  • FerretBuellerr
    FerretBuellerr Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    I was expecting another "I don't know what's wrong with what I'm doing" forums, but this is fantastic!

You can really see the difference!!!! Looking MUCH more toned! It's wonderful, and I hope you feel wonderful about it too! :flowerforyou:
  • cdcooper321
    cdcooper321 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great results!
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    What programme did you follow

LOL. Not really a "program".

I eat basically in a "If it fits your Macros" manner. I try to eat fruits and veggies, and get enough protein and fat.

I lost the 10lbs doing Turbo Fire and eating about 2000 net (I'm 5'9" and pretty active).

I gained 10lbs lifting heavy weights, starting with New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women, then doing a hypertrophy program. And eating 2800 net calories a day.

Then I've been going back and forth between eating at a deficit and eating whatever for 1.5 years while doing first Strong Lifts 5x5, then a modified version of Strong Lifts 5x5. Cardio has always been inconsistent and varying.
  • megalin9
    megalin9 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    LOVE!
  • jaz050465
    jaz050465 Posts: 3,508 Member
    Options
    What programme did you follow

LOL. Not really a "program".

I eat basically in a "If it fits your Macros" manner. I try to eat fruits and veggies, and get enough protein and fat.

I lost the 10lbs doing Turbo Fire and eating about 2000 net (I'm 5'9" and pretty active).

I gained 10lbs lifting heavy weights, starting with New Rules of Weight Lifting for Women, then doing a hypertrophy program. And eating 2800 net calories a day.

Then I've been going back and forth between eating at a deficit and eating whatever for 1.5 years while doing first Strong Lifts 5x5, then a modified version of Strong Lifts 5x5. Cardio has always been inconsistent and varying.
    I'm looking at NROLFW. What would you think pros and cons of this are compared to stronglifts.
  • BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at NROLFW. What would you think pros and cons of this are compared to stronglifts.

New Rules is a lot more complicated. The routine changes every 4-6 weeks, you have to learn new moves, some of which look hard (I only did the first one before I changed). Strong Lifts is the same basic simple program for 12 weeks, you just add as much as possible. So it really depends on personality. Do you like basic, and repetitive or would you get bored and want to change things up? I like basic.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!