Focus T25 by beachbody

Options
Was just curious if anyone else here has given this a go, and was eager to see what it was like or what type of results they got by using it. I love Shaun T, I've done insanity before and I do Hip hop abs from time to time and I always had fun during his DVDS.

Replies

• delyn356
    delyn356 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    I recently just started T25 (I'm in my first week) & love it so far. There have been a lot of threads about it popping up recently, so you should do a search to see / read about the results from the ones who have done if for a longer period of time.

I like how its a hard & pretty intense workout, but in only 25 minutes. I did Insanity for about a month, but couldn't keep up with it once Month 2 came around, but since this workout is fairly short, I don't really have much of an excuse to not do it. I think it's also more fun than Insanity as well. You should definitely check it out!
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    I don't have any experience with Insanity, but I do love T25 so far! I am in week 2 and love that everyday is a different workout and that even though it is only 25 minutes you are pushing your body the entire time! I also like that it is only 25 minutes, because I get it done, everyday, even double day!
  • JessiesGirls520
    Options
    I am in love with T25 I am on my second round of Alpha. I did 30 days of Alpha on July 1st after a short workout hiatus. I restarted it again on August 5th and have personally seen great gains in my fitness.
  • ehg87
    ehg87 Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    Currently on week 7! Love it! It's super intense for that 25 minutes but then you're done! It's very doable so long as you're willing to push yourself. I'm doing this after just having our 3rd baby the end of May, and not working out during the whole 9 months of pregnancy. So far I've lost 6 pounds & at last check (the end of week 5) 9 inches overall ( with biggest loss in waist). Thanks to the program I'm back into my smallest pre-pregnancy clothes & am within 5 lbs of pre-pregnancy weight. I strongly recommend it!
  • jnninn
    jnninn Posts: 34
    Options
    I just started the Beta cycle this week. I have done Hip Hop Abs and I love Shaun T. Its not quite as fun as HHA, but it is fun and engaging and its done in 25 minutes (plus a 3 minute stretch). Its HARD work and I am seeing results.
  • AnnElizabeth11
    Options
    This is great feedback thank you! I looked into other threads and not one person had any thing bad to say about it, I'll probably end up starting the alpha cycle today :D haha I hope it is more fun than Insanity, because i was dying through almost every workout lol I'm hoping to lose some serious inches! And have fun while doing so :D Plus i totally agree 25 minutes a day is great i have 2 kids and it gives me a break not having to worry about when I can squeeze in a workout :)