hi everyone

I'm Gail , 47 years old in Texas, I've lost 9 lbs since I started using myfitnesspal. Just looking for friends to chat with and thought maybe we could help one another when needed.

Replies

• Hi Gail!
    You're doing better than me (lost 1lb so far). :blushing: Congrats on the 9lb loss! I'd be happy to chat to you and encourage you. Feel free to add me *open invitation*. :flowerforyou:
    -Amie
  • AngharadFL
    AngharadFL Posts: 8 Member
    Hi Gail, I'm 43 and just started back using myfitnesspal. I've recommitted for a 6 week period. I'm hoping that giving myself this 6 week goal will give me a better chance of sticking to it (baby steps). Exercised (Zumba DVD) for the first time in months last night and felt amazing.
  • AngharadFL
    AngharadFL Posts: 8 Member
    Also, feel free to add me. :smile:
  • mcdance15
    mcdance15 Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, Just started with fit pal this week and have lost 3lbs so far. I know it's all water but need that little bit of kick at the start too. Am 49 and in full pre menopause so need to work hard. Looks like there is a lot of support around here so glad to be joining and meeting everyone.
  • cphair27
    cphair27 Posts: 17 Member
    Hi Gail, I'm pretty new to MFP too and I've already lost 10 pounds. Feel free to add me!
  • Goalsat47
    Goalsat47 Posts: 74 Member
    Hi Gail:

I just joined (AGAIN) yesterday so would love if you would add me as a friend. I am 45 years old and mom to a 7 year old son. Trying to get back in shape and trying to get healthy.

My goal is to post every single day, log every single day so that I am accountable. Would also love friends for accountability and motivation.

S