Protein Powder advice

Options
Sophie_UK
Sophie_UK Posts: 31 Member
What protein powder do you guys use and which flavour? I will be mixing with water mainly, sometimes skimmed milk. Probably going to buy Optimum Nutrition but open to all suggestions

Replies

• jchrisman717
    jchrisman717 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I buy Jay Robb - love it. Mixes easily, taste good and is sweented with Stevia.
  • h9dlb
    h9dlb Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    reflex instant whey is half the price and better
  • Mikemax125
    Mikemax125 Posts: 108
    Options
    Optimum is my favorite, but I love Controlled labs PROnom whey protein its my second, 3rd would be syntha6
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    I use Optimum Nutrition and so far I've had the Double Chocolate, Rocky Road, Mocha Cappucino and Chocolate Mint. My fav has been the Rocky Road and I just use water with it.
  • LindsayE007
    LindsayE007 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Whey protein in ANY FORM including isolate makes me feel like I am going to blow up and die. I like Jay Robb Egg protein. The only one that I have found that agrees with me. And it's super yum.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    you all are champs that drink it with just water
    :sick:
  • stephaniefiteni
    stephaniefiteni Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I use 2.
    Based On.. women tone up/loose weight ideology

1. Horleys - ripped - vanilla dream.

33G=
    Calories:122
    Carbs:1
    Fat:1
    Protein:28

I use vanilla for recipes and breakfast shakes (mixing in with various sugar-free flavours or fruits)

2. International Protein - Iso Cuts - Choco latte

40G =
    Calories:146
    Carbs:2
    Fat:1
    Protein:32

Sugar cravings, larger portion of protein and calories.
  • ANDRE_DOE
    ANDRE_DOE Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I use Iso pure dutch chocolate and the zero carb cookies and cream
  • magnum26
    magnum26 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    When I'm not bulking I use Gaspari Nutrition's Myofusion Elite, or the Probiotic version. I've had several Optimum nutrition's 100% Gold standard whey's in the past which I thought were really nice, even the Platinum hydrowhey was good, but The Myofusion beats them hands down in terms of taste and is by far the best protein I've tried.
  • stephaniefiteni
    stephaniefiteni Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Best flavors tried so far, choc truffle and cookies&cream both from International protein range w/ almond milk.