100 lbs lost (with pics)! Only 60 lbs to go! :)

Options

Replies

• JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Jenn, I loved your story! :heart: You look great and you should be so very proud of yourself! CONGRATS!! :drinker: Stories like this are why I stalk the forums; for hope, inspiration, and reminders. THANK YOU! :flowerforyou:

I found all types of inspiration along my journey. I love health/welness shows and transformations. When you can put a face to the journey, find people that you can relate to,etc it really makes the journey a lot easier. :)
  • kadyci
    kadyci Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look great, good Job!
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You can lose that final 60!!!!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Great story! You're doing great and you look AMAZING!! Keep up the great job!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    very inspiring! You look like a new person. I agree with so much of what you said. I can't do a restrictive diet. It's all about making better choices but not about cutting stuff out complettely.

Thank you! I feel like a new person too! :) Anytime you restrict someone you are ultimately setting them up to fail, in my opinion. I am all about balance now. I still allow myself the things I used to love but in moderation and smaller portions. Truth me told, now I look at my old favorites and try to find a healthier way to make them because they are a lot less appetizing, especially when you realize how much more work you have to do to enjoy them. No thanks. LOL
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    You look great, good Job!

Thanks Kady!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Fantastic job! You can lose that final 60!!!!!

You betcha! :) I can't wait! My goal is to reach that by next June. I got this!
  • karllundy
    karllundy Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep it up! Your story is fantastic!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Great story! You're doing great and you look AMAZING!! Keep up the great job!

• JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Awesome job!! Keep it up! Your story is fantastic!

• UpstateK8
    UpstateK8 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Ridiculously AMAZING!! Congrats on all your hard work. You certainly are inspiring. I loved your account of the journey this far. Thank you so much for sharing!! ROCK ON :)
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    SO AMAZING!!!! that truly takes a lot of self control and motivation!! you should be so proud what an accomplishment!!!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    You are amazing...WAY TO GO!!!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Ridiculously AMAZING!! Congrats on all your hard work. You certainly are inspiring. I loved your account of the journey this far. Thank you so much for sharing!! ROCK ON :)

Thanks! I am glad you enjoyed! Anxious to start this next phase of my journey! :)
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    SO AMAZING!!!! that truly takes a lot of self control and motivation!! you should be so proud what an accomplishment!!!

Thank you! :) For me, it came down to discipline (from my eating to my fitness to emotion/mental being). I had to always CHOOSE what I want most over what I want now. Once I stopped giving into the now the results came.
  • haylsquish
    haylsquish Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    This is amazing, you look so much younger and happier and healthier! I'm getting my booty to the gym right now with my new found inspiration!

46967410.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

http://thediaryofacheesecakefanatic.blogspot.co.uk/
  • MissStacy322
    MissStacy322 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look so healthy! You have an amazing story and its very inspiring. Thanks for sharing... Keep it up!!!!
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person. So happy and healthy looking too. Impressive! Keep up the good work. Glad to see you have a great support team too :)
  • csaul777
    csaul777 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    What an amazing and inspiring story! Keep up the good work!
    I am in a similar situation too - beat cancer in 2005 (Hodgkin's lymphoma), and then after that, just let myself go and ate whatever I wanted. I quickly found myself at my highest weight ever - 255.3!! I am now down 80.7 lbs. with around 30 lbs. still to go.
    Keep up the good work!!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    This is amazing, you look so much younger and happier and healthier! I'm getting my booty to the gym right now with my new found inspiration!

46967410.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

http://thediaryofacheesecakefanatic.blogspot.co.uk/

Thank you! I have been told that I look younger several times and, quite frankly, it's AWESOME! :) Get to the gym and get that burn on girlie!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!