100 lbs lost (with pics)! Only 60 lbs to go! :)

Options

Replies

• JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    You look so healthy! You have an amazing story and its very inspiring. Thanks for sharing... Keep it up!!!!

Thank you so much! :) I plan on sharing my next phases with y'all as well.
  • teamAmelia
    teamAmelia Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Great transformation!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    You look like a different person. So happy and healthy looking too. Impressive! Keep up the good work. Glad to see you have a great support team too :)

Thank you! I really owe a lot of my success to my support team because there were days when I wanted to throw in the towel. Instead they encouraged me to pick that towel up, wipe away the sweat/tears, and keep going. :)
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    What an amazing and inspiring story! Keep up the good work!
    I am in a similar situation too - beat cancer in 2005 (Hodgkin's lymphoma), and then after that, just let myself go and ate whatever I wanted. I quickly found myself at my highest weight ever - 255.3!! I am now down 80.7 lbs. with around 30 lbs. still to go.
    Keep up the good work!!

Thank you! I did that exact same thing. Then I realized I beat cancer but I was killing myself with at. It got real! ;)
    Congrats to you on your successes. You are doing so great! It won't be long and you will be hitting the 100 lbs lost marker too! Good luck girlie!
  • heather_hearts_travel
    Options
    GREAT work! Keeping your story for motivation. :)
  • tpotey
    tpotey Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story, it is so inspiring.
  • bceltic
    bceltic Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    OMGoodness!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story. My favorite is the face! Its amazing, you look 20 years younger in the newer picture...WOW. I guess I will have to start those squats also, cos your butt really looks so lifted in that side pic!! Congrats to you!!!!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Great transformation!

Thank you! :)
  • tabik30
    tabik30 Posts: 443
    Options
    You look wonderful and the smile on your face says it all! Nice job!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    GREAT work! Keeping your story for motivation. :)

Awww thanks! :)
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks for sharing your story, it is so inspiring.

Thank you so much!
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing!!!!! Wonderful story, and you are so inspirational!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    OMGoodness!!!!! Thank you so much for sharing your story. My favorite is the face! Its amazing, you look 20 years younger in the newer picture...WOW. I guess I will have to start those squats also, cos your butt really looks so lifted in that side pic!! Congrats to you!!!!

Well, flattery will get you everywhere with me! ;) In all honesty, thank you!! OMG squats stink but after looking at my pics I will be continuing with them! :)
  • RunsAround
    RunsAround Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You've accomplished so much so far! And I can't believe how much younger you look as well!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    You look wonderful and the smile on your face says it all! Nice job!

Thanks!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Totally amazing!!!!! Wonderful story, and you are so inspirational!

• JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Congratulations! You've accomplished so much so far! And I can't believe how much younger you look as well!

I keep getting that! All I am thinking is, how old did I look before? ROFL Thanks for the compliment. I love the fact I am looking younger AND getting healthy. Win/win!
  • Sam426f
    Sam426f Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! Well done, you deserve a gigantic pat on the back.

Thank you for sharing your story :-)
  • mandimuscles
    mandimuscles Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!! :)
  • sk2775
    sk2775 Posts: 703 Member
    Options
    Yeah...That's totally awesome. You should be so very proud of everything that you have accomplished thus far. You look totally great :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!