Need friends

Options
Hey! I'm 38 and just recently lost 34 pounds. Please add me as a friends as I need a lot of motivation!!!!!

Replies

• dezwark
    dezwark Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    wow great job. i will send you a friend request :)
  • Gettinfit242
    Gettinfit242 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! well done! you look great!
  • jackiebraun
    Options
    That's awesome! Added you :)
  • libabble
    Options
    Well done, I need some buddies too! I'm trying to lose a stone and not having much luck with it :/
  • Idontwanttobeahamplanet
    Options
    Awesome! I'll add you. I'm just starting out btw :)
  • kellymbock
    kellymbock Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have lost 13 pounds so far and feeling really good.
  • TinyWP
    TinyWP Posts: 2
    Options
    Hey! I'm 38 and just recently lost 34 pounds. Please add me as a friends as I need a lot of motivation!!!!!

That's incredible. I've lost only 3 lb so far, in about 6 weeks. My aim is to lose another 30 as well. So, a long way to go. :) BTW, how long did it take for you to lose 34 pounds?
  • SSCK2005
    SSCK2005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS!!! well done! you look great!

Oh , that pic is not me. Lol. It's a motivational picture. I wish it were me.
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Great job losing 34 lbs! Anyone can add me. :)
  • SSCK2005
    SSCK2005 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    5 months. But I did use phentermine to jump start my progress. during the 5 months I've discovered my love of the gym my love of weight lifting Whole Foods and clean eating. I originally went to see my doctor for stomach problems and he prescribed me this medicine and told me to pay attention to everything that hurts my stomach. turns out I have a sensitivity too sugar which in the past years has put my stomach and turmoil and I was sick all the time so now I have taken most of my sugar out of my diet which I think help me a lot.
  • gonnasee33
    gonnasee33 Posts: 163
    Options
    feel free to add me if you want !
  • Willian0
    Options
    You can add me, if you'd like.