Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Trutein Samples

firstsip
firstsip Posts: 8,399 Member
I'm putting this on the main forums as a hope that SOMEONE has some tips (I got a good tip about Quest bar variety packs on Amazon the other day).

Does anyone have any knowledge on any site/store that sells the TruNutrition Trutein protein powder samples? I've read their site does, but ANY time I go, it says "Check back next week"... and that's been several weeks. Haven't found it on a cursory search on Google and Amazon.

I JUST REALLY WANT TO TRY THAT CINNABUN.

Replies

• TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Quit being so cheap, and just buy it.
  • firstsip

NO YOU.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Why do you always have to be so mean?
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    I'm putting this on the main forums as a hope that SOMEONE has some tips (I got a good tip about Quest bar variety packs on Amazon the other day).

Does anyone have any knowledge on any site/store that sells the TruNutrition Trutein protein powder samples? I've read their site does, but ANY time I go, it says "Check back next week"... and that's been several weeks. Haven't found it on a cursory search on Google and Amazon.

I JUST REALLY WANT TO TRY THAT CINNABUN.

Not likely, but your best bet would be to ask a friend that has some to baggy it up and send it to you

$30 for a 2.5lb tub here

http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/trunutritioin-sciences/trutein-2-5-lbs.html
  • gddrdld
    gddrdld Posts: 464 Member
    Did you try Ebay?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Try emailing them to see when they'll have it available again? Maybe they'll even work something on the side. Personally I'd just go for it. It's delicious.
  • firstsip
    Try emailing them to see when they'll have it available again? Maybe they'll even work something on the side. Personally I'd just go for it. It's delicious.

Gah, that's what everyone keeps saying.

Ebay doesn't have it, and I definitely don't have any friends actively drinking it to ask for a sample (nor am I positive i'm into a ziplock bag in the mail from someone:wink:).

I'll try e-mailing them; the complete lack of samples updated on their site made me think it might have been dead for awhile.
  • DopeItUp

Gah, that's what everyone keeps saying.

Ebay doesn't have it, and I definitely don't have any friends actively drinking it to ask for a sample (nor am I positive i'm into a ziplock bag in the mail from someone:wink:).

I'll try e-mailing them; the complete lack of samples updated on their site made me think it might have been dead for awhile.

I'd send you some if I had any left, I only have the PB cup remaining. I don't think it's been THAT long that they've been out, I got samples of every one of their flavors a few months ago. Even their worst flavors are merely good (and still better than any ON product I've tried).
  • saw you had some pb cup remaining? Id love to try it if you could mail it!
  • MrGonzo05
    MrGonzo05 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Lol. I would have to know someone pretty well to drink their powder.
  • vanguardfitness
    vanguardfitness Posts: 720 Member
    Hmmm, what about getting flavorless whey, a real cinnamon bun, mash them together and mix it with water and then drink it/
  • DopeItUp
    saw you had some pb cup remaining? Id love to try it if you could mail it!

Yeah, 6 months ago. Solid first post though.