100 lbs lost (with pics)! Only 60 lbs to go! :)

Options

Replies

• RacerX_14
    RacerX_14 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Great work!! Keep it up!
  • Dazellyn
    Dazellyn Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Very inspiring! Amazing job :D
  • alwaysapirate
    alwaysapirate Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And so much happier! Keep up the awesome work!
  • DEEDLYNN
    DEEDLYNN Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    That was AMAZINGLY written!!!! Congratulations on your success...your commitment...your attitude....and your future!
  • ChristineinMA
    ChristineinMA Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    [quote}
    Thank you! I feel like a new person too! :) Anytime you restrict someone you are ultimately setting them up to fail, in my opinion. I am all about balance now. I still allow myself the things I used to love but in moderation and smaller portions. Truth me told, now I look at my old favorites and try to find a healthier way to make them because they are a lot less appetizing, especially when you realize how much more work you have to do to enjoy them. No thanks. LOL
    [/quote]

Love this and love your story! Incredible!

{obviously I can't quote properly, lol}
  • m16shane
    m16shane Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Wow you have done awesome! I honestly can't believe how much younger you look now. I never would have guessed you were 38!
  • lilpriz
    lilpriz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration to us all. The bottom line is it can be done, but as you mentioned it starts in the mind and then everything else follows… Yes, there will be those day’s we fall, but it’s getting back up and on track that matters!
    Last year I lost 50 lbs. that I had carried with me for over 20+ years and I gained 10 of it back, but not to worry, because I know how I gained it, stopped and back on track!
    Good luck to you and Thank you for sharing. You are a true inspiration to me!! Absolutely amazing!! :flowerforyou:
  • blanca1985
    Options
    Congrats! You look great! :smile:I myself needed the motivation right now and reading your story has helped me stay on track, thanks!
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a great journey, and so inspiring! You brought me to tears! Congratulations on all your hard work!
  • SkinnyMsFitness
    SkinnyMsFitness Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    What a fabulous milestone!! Congrats girl! You look amazing!
  • AbstractAsterism
    AbstractAsterism Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    You're my inspiration for the day!!! That is awesome!
  • leahmama2
    leahmama2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Wow so amazing !!! You look sooo much younger as well! Keep up the good work!!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    It is not about being destination happy but journey happy.

What a wondeful notion! You're right!

You've done so well! You're so positive and inspiring! Well done and thanks!
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    Anyone who loses three digits is a hero in my book. I'm interested the improvement in your complexion, is that from the weight loss too?
  • mtnbiker62
    mtnbiker62 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congratulations...looking awesome!!
  • AngelicValkyrie
    Options
    Congratulations! What a great feat! It is nice to have that "cheerleader" for moral support. Keep up the great work. You are an inspiration.
  • PatriNina
    PatriNina Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Role model :flowerforyou: Congrats!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing transformation! Well done, you deserve a gigantic pat on the back.

Thank you for sharing your story :-)

Thank you and you are most welcome!
  • determined_erin
    determined_erin Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing success!
  • JennOnTheRocks
    Options
    Amazing! Congratulations!! :)

Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!