Steak n Shake fries

Options
Would anyone happen to know what size fries come with a $4 meal? Regular size or small?

Replies

• branson101
    branson101 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    small
  • bassmanlarry
    bassmanlarry Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I've always counted it as small, but no way to really know without taking a food scale with you. ;)
  • fbmandy55
    fbmandy55 Posts: 5,263 Member
    Options
    I think I am the only person I know who hates their fries. They remind me of the little potato chip fries That were on the Pizza Hut salad bar when I was a kid. :(
  • BluejayNY
    BluejayNY Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I think I am the only person I know who hates their fries. They remind me of the little potato chip fries That were on the Pizza Hut salad bar when I was a kid. :(

Yes! I also hate their fries too! I can't seem to digest any of their food anyway. There and Hardee's wreak havoc on my insides.
  • jenifr818
    jenifr818 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Small
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Options
    Where is this? Sounds delish!
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    I sub a salad or side dish for their 'fries'.Never liked them,they go cold so quickly. BTW....you can google Steak & Shake nutrition to get sticker shock for most everything they sell,regardless of price.
  • bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options

I don't hate them, but I don't love them either. I like thick cut fries. Great burgers and shakes tho.
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    WORST.
    FRIES.
    EVER.

You can do so much better for $4.
  • InForBacon
    InForBacon Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    WORST.
    FRIES.
    EVER.

Blaspheme!!
  • TyTy76
    TyTy76 Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    WORST.
    FRIES.
    EVER.

I'm glad we are not friends, this would be the end of that relationship.
  • Tilran
    Tilran Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    I agree...worst fries in history of fries....I'd rather eat a SALAD then eat those fries...and thats saying ALOT!
  • Cliffslosinit
    Cliffslosinit Posts: 5,044 Member
    Options
    Would anyone happen to know what size fries come with a $4 meal? Regular size or small?

Probably small
  • MT30_backbone
    Options

They still have those at the salad bar! :)