180 days of (almost consistant) daily logging

Options
I know it's a silly victoria, but i have been watching the 180 days report creep to where my start weight was in the chart. So today must me the 180th day i have been doing this!

This is what my journey looks like. My goal was 160, i have seen 159.5 but since it's summer and summer is fun, I'm really only maintaining around the 160 mark. I'm doing this however while enjoying frequent treats and a little bit of laziness. I know once school startes and things get rolling again, i will pick it back up.

38632067_3749.jpg

I hope this can give some perfpective to newbies, since you can see some extended flat spots, then some big drops, even a few decent hops up :( But that's what this is all about.

Replies

• Akumu
    Akumu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting this, this is great. Shows what the big picture can look like instead of just focusing on the now, and worrying about a gain here and there.
  • teaddicted
    Options
    thanks for posting! you didn't have any big plateau right?
    is it possible to make the picture bigger?
  • groomchick
    groomchick Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    Looks pretty linear to me! Congrats!
  • PJ64
    PJ64 Posts: 866 Member
    Options
    Great Job:happy:
  • Cheeky_0102
    Cheeky_0102 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    thanks for posting! you didn't have any big plateau right?

i spent several weeks at 180. You need to remember that this is an entire half of a year (well 180 days)
    is it possible to make the picture bigger?

There's not much i can do about the picture. If you copy and paste this into a browser http://dakd0cjsv8wfa.cloudfront.net/images/photos/632/67/38632067_3749.jpg you can zoom in using ctrl and your mouse wheel... depending on your browser, settings etc (in other words it worked for me that way)

I have gone from the 200's to here before, and last time i felt a LOT smaller at this weight. I'm starting to feel like my goal is more of a beginning point! At least i know i can maintain 160 pretty easily, and a size 10 is pretty reasonable for someone who was a size 14 at age 12.

Slow and steady wins the race guys!