100 lbs lost (with pics)! Only 60 lbs to go! :)

Replies

• Great work!! Keep it up!

Thanks Eric!
  • Very inspiring! Amazing job :D

Thank ya Daze!
  • You look amazing! And so much happier! Keep up the awesome work!

That I am! Thank you!
  • That was AMAZINGLY written!!!! Congratulations on your success...your commitment...your attitude....and your future!

Aww thank you! That means so much!
  • Wow you have done awesome! I honestly can't believe how much younger you look now. I never would have guessed you were 38!

Thank you so much Shane! I never realized how old I looked until I lost the weight!
  • You are an inspiration to us all. The bottom line is it can be done, but as you mentioned it starts in the mind and then everything else follows… Yes, there will be those day’s we fall, but it’s getting back up and on track that matters!
    Last year I lost 50 lbs. that I had carried with me for over 20+ years and I gained 10 of it back, but not to worry, because I know how I gained it, stopped and back on track!
    Good luck to you and Thank you for sharing. You are a true inspiration to me!! Absolutely amazing!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you! I can be done. One of the biggest things is not to let those bumps deter you. They will happen, there will be temptation, you will fall flat on your face, and that is OK. Just dust yourself off and get right back on. No need to wait until tomorrow, next month, etc do it NOW!
    Congrats to you on your success!! You will easily drop those 10 lbs! :)
  • Thank you so much for sharing your inspiring story and pictures. So happy for you. You definitely said things that I needed to hear. There is no quick fix, it is hard, do not put chemicals in your body, etc. It is as if you were reading my mind. LOL. Thanks again for sharing. Keep up the great work. You look 10 years younger! Always beautiful.
  • crzycylr
    crzycylr Posts: 78 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing your story. You are truly inspiring and a winner! Your transformation inside and out shows :). I love the fitness goals that you have set for yourself. We all will be cheering you on for your next part of the journey. Ride on!
  • Okeyboy
    Okeyboy Posts: 27 Member
    That's my rockstar. Keep it up My friend.
  • TinyWP
    TinyWP Posts: 2
    I can't thank you enough for sharing what you've been through. It keeps me motivated to do what I've been doing for the past 6 weeks or so. And all the best for the next year. Please do share how it goes on.
  • ohaston
    ohaston Posts: 218 Member
    Beatiful Story ... Wonderful inspiration. You have been a God send! Keep up the marvelous work!
  • preciousme150
    preciousme150 Posts: 119 Member
    Deeply moved and inspired by your story, congratulations on your weight loss and I wish continued success on our journey...
  • JavaJael
    JavaJael Posts: 43 Member
    First I want to say... Very inspiring! You've done a great job and you can totally see it on every part of your body!

Second:
    I chose to post this because I don’t fear failing. Failing is acceptable, it is life. Even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying. I don’t fear the pain, it is temporary. I don’t fear being defeated (from my own demons or those in this world) because I am only defeated when *I* quit. The only person who can tell me that I can’t do this (or anything) is MYSELF and I choose to not listen to that person anymore. I am proud of where I have come this past year. Life didn’t get easier, I just got stronger.

This ... wow... this really set me back on my *kitten*. It really hit home with me. Failing... acceptable? This is something I struggle with every day. I hope I can stay focused on this kind of thinking - that "Even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying"

I can't let the fear of failure keep me paralyzed. Thank you very much for posting, you helped another person today (me)... actually I suspect several people ;)

Keep on getting strong!
  • jhoyett
    jhoyett Posts: 92 Member
    For some reason I can't see the pics, but just wanted to tell you I THOROUGHLY enjoyed reading this. You are my hero on so many levels and I wish you the best towards all your goals!
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    SO unfriggingbelievably inspired by you, Jenn.

I relate to 99.99% of everything you've said and started pretty much *exactly* where you were (we have very similar body shapes).

Your progress is phenomenal. Looking at those pictures, you can see it so very much....especially in your calves, belly and shoulders.

I've soooo been needing some re-motivating and I think you've just done it - reading:
    I chose to post this because I don’t fear failing. Failing is acceptable, it is life. Even the biggest failure beats the hell out of never trying. I don’t fear the pain, it is temporary. I don’t fear being defeated (from my own demons or those in this world) because I am only defeated when *I* quit. The only person who can tell me that I can’t do this (or anything) is MYSELF and I choose to not listen to that person anymore. I am proud of where I have come this past year. Life didn’t get easier, I just got stronger.

You've reminded me of why I started and how I to go about finishing. You're hardcore, amazing and totally beautiful. CONGRATS and THANK YOU!! :flowerforyou:

I second this!! Wonderful transformation!
  • fsucrack
    fsucrack Posts: 68 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing your story... it truely is motivational. I started this journey this year and have not been as successful, but you gave me some new things to think about. Thanks for your courage to keep going
  • nikamar
    nikamar Posts: 83 Member
    Awesome post, and an awesome success.

Look at that big smile :happy:
  • SuMcP
    SuMcP Posts: 244 Member
    You are inspirational! You look fantastic and you sound so happy to be you in your new skin. Keep it up, make loads of supportive MFP's and inspire those who are yet to come. Please friend me if you'd like support, I'm pretty well on maintenance now, but MFP is a lifestyle thing, not a diet, so I'll be here for the foreseeable future.:flowerforyou:
  • jenbroussard71
    jenbroussard71 Posts: 265 Member
    So inspiring! You are amazing! Congratulations!
  • mlindenmuth36
    mlindenmuth36 Posts: 35 Member
    Thank you so much for sharing. Your story is an inspiration. Thank you!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!