Help me pick a dress for my reunion !!

Options

Replies

• wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    I disagree ^^^^^ You look fantastic and shouldn't feel you need to cover your arms! My favorite dress is #2.
  • rml_16
    rml_16 Posts: 16,414 Member
    Options
    No offence but you need to cover your arms.
    Every time you post.

Every time ...
  • parys1
    parys1 Posts: 2,064 Member
    Options
    Um, no. You really don't need to cover your arms.

(I voted for number 2 earlier)
  • cherryrobot
    cherryrobot Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    #2!
  • MommaKit79
    MommaKit79 Posts: 852
    Options
    #2...DEFINITELY!!!!
  • Jennloella
    Jennloella Posts: 2,287 Member
    Options
    I like 4, I don't think the first two necklines are very flattering.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    The last one makes you look thinnest and is the trendiest. I would go with dress 5
    dress5_zpsd502a410.jpg
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    My High School Reunion is is 3 weeks. I cannot pick a dress by myself -- I just lost 80+ pounds and I want to look nice this time (not so great in the reunion 10 years ago) Please cast your vote! I cannot believe I graduated 40 years ago! It sure went fast. Young folks--enjoy because time passes way too fast! :yawn: so sorry I am not computer smart enough to resize these. :ohwell:

Dress #1

dress1_zps5eff75b5.jpg

Dress #2

dress2_zps79125b37.jpg

Dress #3

dress3_zps8ae08078.jpg

Dress #4 -- same style as #5 but a different material

dress4_zpsa18b5b69.jpg

Dress #5 -- MY FAVORITE....but alas, too small. It took my daughter and hubby both to zip this! It is a size too small, but the only one they had in this color. No way I can fit in this by Sept 13--:sad: Do they still make whale bone corsets???
    But I AM keeping the dress. I told hubby when it fits---I get a night on the town!

dress5_zps9712afa2.jpg

Thanks for the help. Sometimes it is hard to see yourself what actually looks best!

Last one! Lovely!
  • definitely no 5 :)
  • pinkledoodledoo
    pinkledoodledoo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    #4 and #5... if they don't have #5 in the right size, definitely go with #4 it is just as flattering on you and the colors seem to really suit you. :)
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    #2 or #4 are my faves! Congrats on your 80 pound loss. That is amazing!:flowerforyou:
  • MrsSWW
    MrsSWW Posts: 1,590 Member
    Options
    I think the neckline on 4 is more flattering than 2. otherwise it would have been a draw for them. Enjoy your reunion!
  • snoopycool
    Options
    #2 or #4

BTW, you have the right to bare arms - you've earned it!
  • VpinkLotus
    VpinkLotus Posts: 849 Member
    Options

However I'd recommend you to find a dress f similar style but with sleeves, at least 2/3 sleeve. No offence but you need to cover your arms.

UHG. In a sea of supportive people of course there has to be one rude one. Forget that mess, you look fantastic!!! Ps- I like #2 very much but LOVE #4 very flattering ;)
  • shrimpydoo
    shrimpydoo Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I love #2 and your arms look lovely! Have fun.
  • new_beth_2013
    new_beth_2013 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    2 or 5 :)
  • Mgregory723
    Mgregory723 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    My vote is #2 ~ You are rockin that dress!!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I like dress #2
    I also like the last dress a lot! I think you made a great choice keeping it! :smile:
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    4 because it has a lower neckline and shows you off a bit... the ones with the higher neckline give a line across your boobs and make you look slightly heavier than you are imho of course. Re showing your arms, they look fab so definitely go for it. Dress 5 is also lovely so well done for keeping it. Have fun!
  • FattieBabs
    FattieBabs Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    PS, number 2 looks great with the waistline so, if you can go for it, maybe take in the waistline on number 4 to have a slightly more fitted look. Just a thought!