NSV Please share yours for the week

Options
I have to share that I was outside last night in the yard and my neighbor who I hadn't seen in a couple months was outside also. She said "You are getting so thin. I have to ask how much weight have you lost?" I proudly replied and then our conversation continues on about how I had done it. So let's hear about all thos Great NSV moments for the week!

Replies

• _Waffle_
    _Waffle_ Posts: 13,049 Member
    Options
    I robbed a bank this morning and no one was the wiser. More money for me.
  • da_bears10089
    da_bears10089 Posts: 1,791 Member
    Options
    Deadlifting like a boss.
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    first bike ride over 30 miles....bring it !!
  • _DreDay_
    _DreDay_ Posts: 40
    Options
    Wall handstand!!
  • IronAngel26pt2
    IronAngel26pt2 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I robbed a bank this morning and no one was the wiser. More money for me.

FBI has flagged this thread..
  • Tony_Brewski
    Tony_Brewski Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    NSV for the week: Getting flirty eyes from this areas hottest news anchor lady ... booyah!... oh and the small group of ladies that seem to form up on the cardio machines when I start doing my weighted core workout.
  • rainbow198
    rainbow198 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    I've been making crazy strength gains on my deadlifts and squats!

I had a cute college guy flirting with me...he thought I was around his age and I'm pushing 40!
  • kaleena1983
    kaleena1983 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I've been wearing size 12 clothes knowing they are too big. I tried some clothes on at the store and was pleasantly surprised to see that I am now a size 8! I couldn't believe it! :)
  • malk2651
    malk2651 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Got into a pair of shorts I haven't been able to fit into in 5 years.
  • VryIrishGirl76
    VryIrishGirl76 Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    My edges are firmer and I'm noticeably narrower.
    God bless strength training.
    :wink:
  • LilBritGettinFit
    LilBritGettinFit Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    bought a bachelorette party dress that's rather short (to me) and my legs look great! IMO anyway :)
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Decided to wear some of my dresses/skirts to work this week and I've gotten compliments every day from the same co-worker. I work with my hubby and I think he got a tad jealous when I told him! Double NSV for me!! Plus I lost an additional 1.6 pounds!
  • larodriguez02
    larodriguez02 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Felt bloated yesterday so put on a pair of pants that were snug 3 months ago, and they almost fell off of me! Time to retire them yay!!!!
  • AmyZ46
    AmyZ46 Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I bought and fit into size 1X shirts
    Down from 3x and 4 x !!!
    I'm so excited

Amy
  • IronMikeFox
    Options
    Yesterday I was working out and I had on my old fighting shorts rather than the spandex shorts I usually wear. (I know ... me in spandex??? Ewwww. But rarely is there anyone in the workout room when I am there.) Anyway, a woman that is there occasionally at the same time made a comment to me. She said, "I really like when you wear your other shorts. Those (pointing to my fighting shorts) cover up your muscles too much. LOL ... I may have to take and post a leg picture!!!!!!!
  • mud7urtle
    mud7urtle Posts: 500
    Options
    Not sure what NSV is but I noticed a trend so I will say deadlift and BB row PR on a cut yesterday.
  • malk2651
    malk2651 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Not sure what NSV is but I noticed a trend so I will say deadlift and BB row PR on a cut yesterday.

Non-Scale Victory
  • healthygreek
    healthygreek Posts: 2,137 Member
    Options
    This is huge for me. I can now buy a jar of Nutella and just have 1 tablespoonful about once a week!
    I used to eat the entire jar in one sitting.
  • BeTheBestMe76
    Options
    I wore clothes in the past few weeks that I haven't worn all summer because they were too small/tight. They not only fit but I have a little slack!
  • GreenStars
    GreenStars Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I ran my fastest mile ever yesterday!