NEED ADVICE? I'M HERE TO HELP (:

Options
I am going to school for Dietetics and I have wonderful pointers on how to help with pesky problems or issues! Just shoot me a message and I would be happy to help (:
-Tori

Replies

• muddyevil
    Options
    May have a tricky one for you - I have an oral allergy to raw Fruits and Vegetables, what would you suggest eating instead?

(Sorry, felt like being a bit mean, but it is something that is very difficult for me!)
  • niki87lewis
    niki87lewis Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    May have a tricky one for you - I have an oral allergy to raw Fruits and Vegetables, what would you suggest eating instead?

(Sorry, felt like being a bit mean, but it is something that is very difficult for me!)

Cook them?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Cook them?
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options

Cook them?

Beat me to it!
  • muddyevil
    Options
    However, I have been told that takes most of the nutrients out of them. And also, I am supposed to avoid them to prevent my allergy from worstening.
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    My (indoor) cats got fleas. How does this happen?
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,087 Member
    Options
    First, welcome to MFP.

You look like a very sweet 18 YO woman who sincerely wants to help. I read some of your other posts, and I have to say that you should be prepared to take quite a bit of flak for your "beliefs" about eating. This site has some extremely well educated intelligent people on it, and they will most likely tear apart everything you've stated in previous posts.

Maybe get a little more life and education behind you before you start posting "Advice" threads on a Fitness Forum full of many medical researchers, sports professionals, trainers, and people with decades in the industry. There is a lot of research that has fully debunked most of what you posted in your other posts.

But if you can stand that kind of heat, have at it!