NSV woohoo!

Options
I purchased a new set of wedding rings in size 8, knowing I would get down to that soon (was wearing size 9). It was an incentive for me to keep going, and my husband got a new matching ring also (we've been married 17 years). Picked up my rings today, and they fit already! I cannot believe my finger has already shrunk one size!

weight scale today said I was down another pound too, so friggin happy!!!!:bigsmile: That makes 19 pounds for me- about 100-110 pounds to go, but hey, that's one sixth of the way to my goal so far!

Replies

• leannerae40
    leannerae40 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    What an excellent way to measure success! Congratulations and good luck on your journey - it's so fantastic!
  • Pearsquared
    Pearsquared Posts: 1,656 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! :D I never thought about my finger size before. I'll have to try on my class ring again to see how it fits.
  • dbletwins
    Options
    Congrats on 17 years of marriage and losing a ring size! Loose rings were a big sign to me that I was moving in the right direction! It's the simple things, right?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!